A BURNING JEALOUSY

Finally the creature that they were waiting for had arrive, the pale king had made the incantation to summon them several weeks ago, it was somehow lighting a strange torch with the power of soul and it begun to glow a very demonic color of red.

But wherever they came from it took many days for them to arrive...

If bugs were afraid of sleeping because of the sweet dreams with fear of never waking up...

this time they were terrified of falling asleep because this person it seems that his presence would affect the bugs around them to suffer horrible nightmares...

That would explain why she had that strange dream...

The weird thing is that apparently the reason they couldn't get to the palace was because their caravan settled just outside hallownest, in the surrounding area of ​​a surface town called "dirthmouth."

- "What about these insects and their extravagant ways of naming their cities, are they taking classes with Asgore from Undertale to name things?" Alice said quietly.

- "Did you say something dear?" said the pale king who was next to her, they were in the throne room right now waiting for the arrival of their guest.

- "Nothing wyrm, it was nothing" she said while she kept looking expectantly at the door, waiting for the arrival of the "troupe master of the Grimm troupe, called ... Grimm ... wow that unexpected ... such a Grim name for someone who it's a dream expert... (pun intended)

the king was admiring alice gown she have choose to use a white and purple gown... someting about her wearing his color and hers...make him very happy..

The doors were thrown open and the lights of the luma flys went out

The doors were thrown open and the lights of the luma flys went out ... Alice was surprised at this, the magic of the pale king kept the luma flys permanently shining, how was this possible ... the only light was the same pale king who took Alice's hand ...

This was not what she had in mind ... the little vessels were all sitting around her, the babies on her lap with skitter in her place of honor in her arms, the teenagers sitting on the steps of the thrones and the adults were stationed besides the doors ...

Alice looked at wyrm, according to this, Master Grimm was the leader of a nomadic insect caravan, or rather he was the god of dreams of a nomadic insect caravan that presented acts of divination, magic, theater and especially dance, something like a circus or a traveling fair.

She was very excited and since wyrm told her that the Grimm was known to make improvised shows of his troupe skills, she wanted the children to watch... but this was getting a little creepy.

Red flames appeared flying in the room, Alice turned to see the wyrm but did not seem unfazed, the children at least seemed entertained by the flames dancing around, mostly because they were not of a color that they had seen before in the fire...