Knowing the family...

its a small chapter.....

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

The king was in the dining room, sitting at the principal sit... with his family well his children and friends ... well ... those who remained... His children sitting around the table, they were a few, with different stages of growth, his wife refused to return to his side, staying in the depths of her garden an area between the mantis and greenpath ... and much to his regret the pale king agreed to give her, her privacy ...

The king looked around at the dining room table ... next to him his eldest son who was trying to defend his sandwiches from Ivy's attempts to steal them... groot helping some little ones to cut their meals... his other children, some tall, others small, others medium ... at his side, Alice was without a mask eating happily with some small ones sitting on her lap... only his family knew how she looked sometimes Ogrim will come and eat with them because he was the knight that I trusted the most, Isma was still a little weary of Alice and dryya...... dryya's loyalty was with the queen.... So she was with her in a permanent basis.

Alice was the one who suggested this solution... she called it, dual parenting/ share custody, so both share parenting rights... the kids live in the palace because it was bigger, but they went and visit their mother freely... specially the small ones... the first tier vessels that Alice considered toddlers/kids.... The second tier ones, like hornet were considered like teens... and the third tier ones where considered young adults in human spectrum will be like in between 18 years old and their early twenty's... but...hollow was the eldest, he was a fourth tier vessel... so he was a full adult between his middle twenties or early thirty's...

There were 25 children in total...

Hollow is a fourth tier and his brother called Ghost is molting to his fourth tier right now... it seems that he was older but stuck in his primary form but know with proper care he has begun to had a sudden grow spurt...

Ivy, Groot and thorns are third tier face = 3 total, the also where very small by groot being even bigger than ghost in size but slowly but surely they started to grow faster in similar fashion as ghost, but they stopped at third tier

Ivy, Groot and thorns are third tier face = 3 total, the also where very small by groot being even bigger than ghost in size but slowly but surely they started to grow faster in similar fashion as ghost, but they stopped at third tier... big in of to be considered full knight size... thorns was found in deepest by Alice when she went to explore beside Hornet... that also was how they ended having more tiny vessels later on...

this is ivy and groot

ivy is in green and grot in yellow