Deep in love

The family was reunited in the family hall, they were having a nice dinner together... hornet was at the table with them... because hornet also knew what Alice look like... and she did not care... to her she was an odd looking bug from a faraway land, and she liked Alice... she was a powerful strong willed female... and she respect that...

she may be not strong physically but she had a strong will, powerful wise mind, and her most deadly weapon, that could cut through a bug in a deadly way that any nail... was her words... her tongue was sharper than any saw... her comments pointier that any nail and could shred a bugs will harder that any thorn... her mind was always plotting... she was dangerous...and that was hardcore, she could respect that.

One time hornet question her about how she was so good at planning ahead of things

One time hornet question her about how she was so good at planning ahead of things... she looked at hornet... and let out a chuckle...

-" clever people is a step ahead of any problem, smart people is two steps ahead... but wise people is a mile way ahead, treasure" she said...

Hornet stared at her –"so what are you?" she said curious... "Me? My dear, I already went and came back" she said and left hornet standing there... then she returned with two umbrellas and a pouch of snacks and extra geo... "You need to get to the archives to monomon for your study session right? you are going to need this... and you need to leave now..." Alice said...

-"but it's still early" said hornet, Alice caressed her head... "trust me hornet you need to leave now... once you get to monomon send a letter to your mom that you arrived safely, take the stag way and get there as fast as you can " said Alice and departed...

Hornet did what was told and left, in her way to the station the rain was pouring harder than usual... and many bugs where closing their stand and guards where escorting them to safer places in high grounds... she did not understand what was happening...

Suddenly the constant rain of the city of tears began to intensify ... she took out one of the umbrellas to cover herself from the annoying drops of water, when she saw that that second umbrella was in her bag ....- "why Did she give me two? "It was when I looked at Quirrel in the distance running, all wet, it was then that he slowly took out the second umbrella and offered it to him...

as they walked to the station to travel to the archive ... she thought this all seemed very surprisingly convenient ... two umbrellas, extra money to take the stag and not walk ... - "planning ahead, as if i already have come and gone from the place " she said in a whisper ...

 - "planning ahead, as if i already have come and gone from the place " she said in a whisper