TO ALUBARNA!//Chapter 46

Start from the beginning

"Let's hurry!" Sanji called out as Vivi hurried to his side.

"I think the underwater passage they were planning to walk through is the way to Alubarna!" She explained, "But the problem is it's still blocked by all those bananadiles!"

The crew turned to see all the bananadiles that they worried over, all knocked out in a pile with Luffy, Zoro and Faythe standing in front of them.

"Damit, I can't use all of my power with all this water around!" Luffy complained.

"You can say that again! This sea this just feels like I can't fly around properly..." Faythe grumbled to herself, giving a bananadile's snout that was near her a good kick for good measure, "That's what you get for trying to eat Vivi..!"

"HAHHH! ANYMORE LEFT THAT WANTS A PIECE OF ME!" Zoro shouted out.

"I don't think we need to worry about that anymore.." Nami muttered to herself.

"Even running away from one of those things gave me so much trouble..." Vivi looked away in embarrassment and disappointment at herself.

"Don't beat yourself up, Vivi! It's these guys that are weird for being stupidly strong!" Usopp tried to cheer the pouting girl up.

A sudden shake in the ground made a few people topple over.

"AGHHH! THE WALL JUST CRUMBLED! IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR GOING OVERBOARD AGAINST THE CROCS!"

"THE UNDERWATER PASSAGE COLLASPED TOO!"

RUN RUN THROUGH THE OTHER EXIT!"

"I DON'T THINK THAT'S GONNA HELP US!"

The water's high pressure crushed through the wall and swept through the room almost instantly, startling everyone.

"AGHHH!"

"DAMN IT!"

"GYAAAA!"

"USOPP'S HIT HIS HEAD ON A ROCK!"

/;/~***~/;/

Faythe's felt her body getting pulled from the water, it felt so heavy, almost like she was carrying the whole Going-Merry on her back and the a chained ball was dragging her down with it. It was the worst feeling she had ever felt in her life.

Scratch that.

Second worst feeling in her life.

She knows for one thing that she hasn't remembered everything in her past, only a few moments from her dreams. But she knows their coming back slowly. But she knew she hasn't gotten the worst of it yet. After all, PTSD comes with the trauma on the side.

Feeling her head drum repeatedly, she was having a major headache.

"Godamit... My head is killing me.." Faythe rubbed her temple with her palm.

"You good?" A familiar voice said as they placed their hand on her shoulder. She looked up to meet silver eyes, and green hair that forever seemed to spike.

"How does your hair keep defying gravity even though it's wet?" Faythe gave Zoro a lopsided grin.

"Dunno. Ask that brother of yours. He's the one with the Gravity Fruit." He snickered and then flicked her forehead, earning him a hiss.

"Ha. ha. Very funny. I saw what you did there." Faythe pouted with puffed cheeks.

"Mhm. But to answer your question, maybe I just have better hair than you." He grinned standing up from his spot.

"Ya right!" Faythe kicked his leg playfully, giving him the go to check the others.

"I'm just saying!" He called out, waving his hand while walking over to see the others.