Episode 23, Terror and Destruction.

Start from the beginning

Changing scene.

Back to Lili and W.

Lili: Get away from us!

Lili and W were back to back. Trying their best to hold the Monsters back.

W: Got to get out of here!

Lili: Thanks genius for suggesting the obvious!

W: Oh shut up-

All the Monsters were about to pounce on them. However W points her palms towards the Monsters and created an explosion strong enough to kill the Monsters. Yet that work for nothing. As More Monsters and Necromorphs kept coming from the vents, doors and windows.

W: Come on! When well this shit stop!

Lili: It stops until we kill every single Monster!

W: Then-

They saw all the Monsters and Necromorphs stop moving. Standing steel like statues.

W: They stop?

Lili: ..... I don't like this feeling.

All the sudden all the Monsters and Necromorphs glowed violet purple for a split second.

W: What?

Then all the Monsters and Necromorphs begin to speak.

Monster: Capture.....

Monster2: Capture......

Monster3: Capture......

Monster4: Capture......

Necromorph: Capture...... Big sister.

Necromorph2: Capture...... Big sister.

Necromorph3: Capture...... Big sister.

Necromorph4: Capture...... Big sister.

Monsters,Necromorphs: Capture big sister.

Lili: Why are they all calling you big sister and why do they want to capture you?

W: It's...... A long story.

Then all the Monsters and Necromorphs begin to move again and charge towards W.

W: Oh crap!

W was about to us her explosive ability, but the Monsters and Necromorphs tackle her from behind and pin her to the ground.

Lili: Miss W!

Lili rush towards W, about to remove the Monsters and Necromorphs off W. Yet to her luck more Monsters and Necromorphs came from the vents and pin Lili against the ground.

Lili: Hey, get off me!

W: Lili-

The Monsters and Necromorphs bit and impale W through her stomach and chest.

W: *vomits blood*

Lili: MISS W!!!

Lili use all the strengths that she could muster and push the Monsters and Necromorphs off her. Rush towards W and tackle the Monsters and Necromorphs off W.

Lili: Ms W, you okay?!

W was unconscious due to the injures she took.

Lili: Dammit!

More Monsters and Necromorphs came from the vents.

Lili: *angry* I am getting tire of this shit!

Lili grab one of the metal poles that was attach to the bed and rip it off.

Lili: Come at me!

Lili begin to use the metal pole to hit the Monsters and Necromorphs. Not letting a single get close to W.