17| Team Jacob

Third Person POV.

They are conducting a meeting since everything is being finalized with the upcoming construction included.

"Let's have a quick break" Ethan was in the middle of his sentences when Drea calls out for a break. His forehead creased while staring unbelievably to Drea.

Bella took a deep breath and continue massaging her temple, "are you okay?" Andrea lowly asking while everyone is standing up but Erin is noticing Bella drowsy eye.

She is sick, Erin has already figured it out from one look this morning. She left a medicine pill in the kitchen counter this morning but Bella ignored it. Typical of Bella, she's not fond of taking medicine and Erin remembering how they fought about it before, of her being a hard headed brat girl that has a weak immune system.

"Just..a little bit cold but I'm fine" Bella says reassuringly.

But hearing Drea snorting, "Yeah? You look like Bella Swan when she was pregnant with Renesmeé"

Yet it earned a small laugh from Bella, "wow I never saw you like the type of girl watching twilight"

"I'm team Jacob" Drea jokingly.

"What? Have you seen Edward? That guy is sparkling, literally" and little did they know they were getting few attention from their giggling.

Ethan never saw Andrea being loose like this especially when she's working. She always has this dense and strict vibe but watching her exchanging banter with Bella is a new scene.

"But seriously, take a rest Isabella. It's too early to file a sick leave, I need my operation manager all the time" Andrea might be a little sarcastic with few words but Bella felt how she's being valued by Drea.

"Maybe" Ethan getting the two girls attention with his index finger lifting up "We are building not just a store but a romance along the way" he says between wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

Apparently Andrea returned her dense expression and seriously staring back at Ethan smug smile "Double check your number Mr. Lim, do you think I didn't notice your miscomputation?" She asked, raising a brow.

"So, this is us huh Ms. McCarty? Ms. Reeds gets special treatment and your childhood crush is being throw to the dark side?" Ethan narrowing his eyes to his best friend for giving him a cold shoulder.

"What?" Bella chiming playfully "You have a crush on Ethan?"

"Before" Andrea finishing the sentence while sharply eyeing Ethan triumphant smirk "When I wasn't aware that there are what we call people outside our house"

Ethan conceitedly shrugged it off, "Whatever, I was still once your crush"

Bella is enjoying the two, she never get to laugh or smile at work before. Especially Drake is being an asshole most of the time—she rather opted to do all of the work and finished it all on time than staying late with Drake around....

"Get your things" Drea commanding as she stand up to grab her car keys

"Whwhy?"

Andrea turning around to face Bella confusion "let's get you home and Ethan continue the meeting"

From a far Erin is watching Bella protesting while Daphne attention is on Erin. She is affected, Daphne could easily tell it to the way Erin eyes is looking vulnerable and being unaware of her actions. To the way she constantly glances at Bella and the way she absentmindedly clenching her fist when Bella and Erin is bantering and obviously Andrea is keeping close to Bella.

"I told you, I was saving and that means half day payout is out of my book" Bella contesting until the very end.

But Andrea is Andrea, if she says it then it will definitely going to be it.

"Half day is better than being absent for whole day if you're being persistent not to take action. If your cold didn't get treated soon then expect that will worst tomorrow. Now stop being a brat and let's get you home" Drea never wait for her response because she knew Bella will follow her which she does after hurrying to pick her bag and immediately catching Andrea pace.

But Andrea stop in mid walk to grab Bella tote bag, it is heavy with paper works and laptop "Its—" she ignored Bella and just resumed walking.

In Drea mind, the bag is inconveniently heavy, how can her petite body carried this all throughout the commute?

Andrea has been into Bella condo a few times, she already knows the road and Bella has already fallen asleep after just a few minutes.

For four days Bella hasn't been sleeping properly. She couldn't take the bed and the only time she did is when Erin waking up to get ready for work. At first, she was confused of why Erin is preparing 5 hours ahead when she's not the type of girl who took forever to get ready.

So when Erin moved around the kitchen, Bella is walking back in the bedroom.

Andrea parked her car in the same spot before she gently call Bella and noticing the beads of sweat coming from her forehead with her lip becoming paler than earlier, "Bella" she once again call out.

Bella tried her best to open her eyes and looking around the familiar lot. She felt dizzier than earlier, her body felt like freezing "I can't go home" her voice is weak and tilting her head to Drea.

"I told you ca—"

"I'm gonna call Miggy to ask if I can stay in his place" she says, with all her left strength reaching for her bag to find the phone "We can't share a bed, how can Erin sleep later?"

Andrea stopping her when she's about to dial Miguel number, "Let's go to my place then" without further ado, Drea shifts the gear to D mode and start hitting back the road.