42. Honeymoon || ھنی مون

Itni shiddat se Meine tumhe paane ki koshish ki haiKe har zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki saazish ki hai

Ke har zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki saazish ki hai.

اتنی شدت سے میں نے تمہے پانے کی کوشش کی ہے کے ہر زرے نے مجھے تم سے ملانے کی سازش کی ہے۔

Night seeped through the rounded window of the plane like a dark stain across a muslim cloth. The golden glow of street lights hazed underneath the swirls of clouds and soon everything disappeared into the inky darkness of the night. I settled back into my seat with a comfortable sigh, just when the air hostess appeared again with a glass of juice and a helping of nuts.

"If there is anything else you need tonight, please let me know. The plane is fully stocked with everything Aliyaar sir had requested prior to take off." She smiled politely, but I shook my head while taking a sip of my juice.

"This would be all for now. Thank you." She nodded and disappeared behind the divider, granting us some much required privacy. My attention flickered back to the darkened skies outside the plane and despite the monotony of the gloomy views shrouding the window, I felt excitement sparkle in my chest. I still wasn't sure where we were going, but the thought of being able to spend some time alone with him made me truly feel alive.

The door at the back of the plane scraped open and Aliyaar appeared, having gotten rid of his jacket. I sat up straight as I watched him walk up to me and settle on the seat beside mine and then turned to me with a breathtakingly charming smile. "Hi, beautiful."

"Hi?" I giggled, pulling my brows together in confusion at the sudden shift in his mood. His eyes sparkled, granting his cutting features a look of a deadly glory.

He was handsome— truly glorious. Like the duke of shadows, the prince of darkness and the king of nights.

A subtle wolfish grin tugged upon the corner of his lips and his honey glazed eyes grazed down upon my rosebud lips with steady appraisal, before agonisingly trailing back up to meet my questioning orbs. "I was wondering why a beautiful girl like yourself is sitting here. Alone, all by herself." He leaned in, his eyes glinting like warm chalcedony.

A suggestion of a smile crept upon my face, but I pursed my lips putting on a veil of lethal calm over my face. "Are you flirting with me, mister?" I asked in a lightly honeyed tone.

A glimpse of amusement flickered beside his lips, "Perhaps I'm." In a teasing touch, his nose feathered a graze beneath my ear, his warm breath lighting my skin on fire. I gasped, unable to form any words. "Was it so obvious?" He asked as he pulled back to study my face with renewed interest, his expressions savouring the false disappointment at having been caught.

"Sadly," I tsked. Despite my fluttering pulse, I succeed in maintaining a calm countenance, steeling my nerves against his flirtatious advances. "Regardless, I'm married." I held my hand up, flashing my ring at him. "Happily, if I may add." I turned away from him with a satisfied smile on my face.