#10

"it tooks you two week, to go off and date her"

-🐼-

"hey why are you so awkward with each other? it's feels like i'm third wheeling!" jeongwoo pouted and crossed his hand. asahi and jina laughed at his words.

they have met for 20 minutes now, but none of them have actually start talking. jeongwoo can't take the silent atmosphere anymore so he break it. there's no one in the cafe anymore since it is close to closing time.

"you guys are the one who asked to meet , why should i talk first?" jina laughed again.

asahi scratch his hair and look down on their table. his cheek is burning red but jina doesn't know why. maybe he's just shy ?

"aish hyunggg, you should talk first! where are jaehyuk hyung, i will feel less lonely if he's here". jeongwoo pouted get longer.

"hey, you look like a duck woo!" jina laughed and pinch his cheek. jeongwoo cheek get redder and he scoffed softly. "i'm not a baby noona!"

"hey hey hey i'm hereee!!!". jaehyuk showed up, wearing a suit. asahi face brighten up because his soulmate is here.

jeongwoo stand up and hug him. he and jaehyuk may have a love - hate relationship but he adore the older so much. jaehyuk gave jina a sweet smile and ruffled jeongwoo hair. he loves babying jeongwoo, even in public.

"so, we are here to talk about jihoon right?". jaehyuk start the conversation first after ordering a latte.

"yeah, jina. jihoon is actually , urm  he's actually.."

jina stare at asahi with a confused expression. why is he stuttering suddenly?

"hey hyung, why are you stuttering?"

jeongwoo hit asahi softly. "if you're not going to talk smoothly, let me talk then".

"aish this kid, let sahi talk" jaehyuk slap jeongwoo shoulder softly.

"the thing is, he's getting married soon. to yeji. the sooner is maybe the end of this year."

the atmosphere went silent. as if on cue ,rain started pouring down. it will be a lie if she told them she's not shocked. but she's not that suprised either.

asahi, jeongwoo and jaehyuk goes silent, waiting for jina reaction but she just stared at the floor for a really long time. they understood her, who won't be shock at the news. the break up happened only 4 months ago.

"oh wow. well good for him i guess". she sip down her mocha. jaehyuk stared at her without any words. he didn't knew how jina felt but he knew she's hurt. jeongwoo went and sit next to jina. he takes jina hand slowly and caressed it.

asahi sighed again. his eyes went straight to the entangled hand. he felt jealous but he didn't have any rights to. 

jina laughed at their reaction. "aish guys, no need to give me sad eyes. it's okay".

jeongwoo pouted. "ish, stop saying that noona, it's okay , we're here for you ". she just patted his hair and cupped his face.

"i'm fine guys , just , thank you for telling me. i appreciate it."