#5

"and ain't it funny, how you ran to her
the second that we called it quits?"

-🐼-

"okay that's it jina! stop with the question. why won't you believe me?". jihoon shouted at her. for the first time during their 5 years relationship. he shouted at her .

jina couldn't help but let her tear loose. she has been keeping them in all week. jihoon has been home late these day. his clothes smell different. he didn't gave her forehead kiss anymore . he stopped telling jina he would be home late . he kept distancing himself. he also stop responding to jina's hug or kisses and would always push her away .

"if you didn't have anything with yeji,why would you smile like an idiot everytime she texted you? why would you come home late every night? don't you dare said that you're busy with work. hyunsuk said you left at 5 ,everyday jihoon . aera said she saw you with her all week, all night hoonie. you even smell different. your eyes is not the same loving eyes anymore. you know what, let's just call it quit. "

jina broke down on the floor. this is their fifth argument this week. and she couldn't take it anymore. jihoon is not hers anymore. she stared at the floor with tears in her eyes.

jihoon stood there, frozen. what jina said was all true. yes, he admitted, he was with yeji. but he has his own reasons why . he clenched his fist .

"fine , if that what you want. don't you dare try to find me after this jeon jina. we're over." with that word spoken. jina felt like her world is crumbling. jihoon left her on her own. crying on the floor. her little heart actually hoped jihoon would comforted her. saying that she was wrong. but turns out she was right all along.

"so pathetic jeon jina. i guess 5 year really doesn't mean anything to you jihoon. i hate you ."

-🐼-

10 miscalled from aera💫
9 new text messages from aera💫
13 new text messages from hyunsuk
5 miscalled from yedamie~
8 new text messages from jeongwooz~

"and none from park jihoon huh?". not gonna lie, jina was waiting for jihoon to call her. telling her he regretted all his action. telling her he wanted to be together again. she's sure all of their friends already finds out about their breakup. or else they won't be blowing off her phone.

she glad they care. but she will be happier if it was jihoon who reached out to her. it has been maybe 3 or 4 days since their break up. she hasn't eat or wake up from their bed. oh, it's only hers now.

going crazy started playing

she picked up her phone. aera is calling her. she knew aera won't give up so she picked it up.

yah, jeon jina! how dare you ignore all my call and text! you didn't even answer jeongwoo or yedam and that make me worry more ishhhh. fine you don't have to talk or anything jina. we already heard the news from jihoon lol. im so mad at him. but i'm angrier to you. wtf are you doing sobbing and not taking care of yourself? you knew you deserved better. park jihoon ain't it. fine, you spent what, 5 years together, but then he decided to choose a girl he recently contacted again. ffs f him. you know what, i'm coming over tomorrow. and i'm taking you out from that house. you will live with me from now on. pack your things, or not. i will pack for you tomorrow. that apartment have too many memories of you guys and im taking you out. ughh i'm so madddd. remember jina, i'm coming over tomorrow and you can't say no! "

beep*

aera hanged up. jina opened her chat. what she saw make her want to cry more to be honest.

huh,he seems fine

huh,he seems fine. looks like this breakup only affected jina. she stared at the pictures for a long time. reminiscing their years together. jihoon once promised, he will marry jina. but of course, promises are meant to be broken anyway.

she has decided that she will move out and live with aera. their memories are all spreaded all over this apartment. the first apartment they got together. but it's for the best. before going to bed. she sent a few text messages to her hoonie.

 she take a deep breath and look around her room

she take a deep breath and look around her room . she would definitely miss this bedroom. this air. this soft blanket. those frames of their moments together. and not to forget, the plant they took care together. the decorations all over the house. the scent of jihoon. she went to bed that day, hugging one of her favourite plushie. jihoon gave her the plushie on her birthday. 3 years ago.

and that's it for the fifth chapter. the ship is sinking now 😥🤚🏻. i'm sorry lol, i loveeeee writing sad things. no one really hurt me, my own expectations does GAHAHAHAH anyway, i hope you guys enjoyed. until we meet again, teubyee.

p/s the ep with kteume was released today and ugh, im jelly 😭😭. but the boys look so happy and im happy for them but i can't help but feel jealous HAHAHAHHA. signing off- fea