#2

"yeah, i play dumb but i always knew"

-🐼-

"hoonie, can you accompany me this weekend? i want to buy some gift for heena's  birthday ". jihoon didn't respond, his eyes was glued to his phone screen. he has been laughing and giggling for a while now.

jina stand up and look at him. she walked close to him and look down. so her face is in front of his. "hello, earth to jihoon? are you there?"

jihoon was startled and nearly drop his phone. "baby, you startled me,gosh". jina raised one of her eyebrows. "you were so into your phone hoonie. i talked to you just now. about accompanying me, to the mall. i want to buy some present for heena."

"ah, i'm sorry baby, i was too focused into my conversation with yeji."

"yeji? as in kim yeji?"

"yea, she contacted me last month. said that yoshi gave her my number."

jina face darken. during their university days, all of their friends were accusing jihoon and yeji as a couple . saying that they're a match made in heaven and stuff.

it was understandable as they didn't know that jina and jihoon were already together that time . their relationship was a silent one. only after they graduated, their friends finally find out .

yeji knew earlier thanks to jihoon  , and kept declining their accusations since she felt guilty and was trying to respect jina .

jina was thankful for her. she was respectful and very nice too. that's another reason why she feels a bit insecure with yeji.

seeing jina's frowned ,jihoon hold her hand , tight. "baby, we're just friends okay. no worries , and i will be sure to accompany you this weekend. anything for you.".

jina hold jihoon's hand tighter.

"i hope you're telling the truth, park jihoon. your mouth can lie, but your eyes seems guilty . what is it jihoon, what are you hiding from me?"

"hey, what are you staring at? come , let's cuddle and watch your favourite movie? aigooo please smile baby." seeing jina still bothered by his explanation just now, he take a deep breath and he pinched her cheek.

" it hurt you knowww.". now, his jina is back. "sorry baby, here, let me tickled those pain away". he gets up and start tickling her.

"nooo stay away". she scream and try to get away. they finished the day with cuddles and endless hot chocolate. jina hope this moment will last forever.

but, she knew nothing last forever.

this song is a masterpiece guys, haih i love it a bit too much GAHAHAHAH. anyway, i hope you enjoy! see you. - fea