#1

"brown guilty eyes and little white lies"

-🐼-

"hey hun, i'm home!" jihoon walked into their living room. only to find jina sleeping soundly on one of the couch.

"baby, why are you sleeping here?". jina stirred up. "i was waiting for you to come home". jihoon chuckled at her small yawning, he couldn't help but feel bad.

"i'm sorry baby, i forgot to tell you i have too many work last night. why would you sleep here? it's cold and uncomfortable ". he pats jina's head softly. jina push his hand away.

"don't do that, you always mess up my hair!". he smile and pinched her cheek. "come on, wake up. i'm taking you out for breakfast". she looks up and stare into his eyes. they look different. like there's something he's not telling her.

"why did you come home late?". jihoon stare at her eyes for a quick second, but quickly look away. "i told you already, i have work baby. now go wash up, or i'm not taking you out!".

she stared at him for some time again before standing up. "you like my eyes that much huh?". she smile. "yeah, your eyes are the star of my life ".

jihoon laughed, before going into their bedroom. he wants to lay down for a moment because last night was tiring.

"too bad they shine for someone else universe now"

flashback*

jina is worried since jihoon is not home yet even though it's already late at night. one thing she could do is, to ask hyunsuk where jihoon is. since he's jihoon closest friends.

now she's worried even more

now she's worried even more. where could jihoon be? it's 11 pm and he already left at 5 according to hyunsuk. all her text and call were unanswered. she was getting ready to go out to find jihoon. even if she will have to go to all his friends house.

ting*

the sound came from her phone. she quickly open it, hoping it was a text message from jihoon. turned out it was from aera, her bestfriend. she eagerly open it .

nah, that can't be him, jina thought

nah, that can't be him, jina thought. but the figure looks so similar to jihoon. she brushed the feeling off and told aera it's only a coincidence. she trusted jihoon and that can't be him. she decided to just wait for him at their living room. she try to sleep but, the picture keeps on haunting her mind. to be honest, that was not the first time her friends told her they saw jihoon with an unknown girl. but she believe jihoon. they have been together for 5 years now. and she knew jihoon won't betrayed her .

she fell asleep on the couch. hoping that jihoon will be home in the morning and would explained why he was not home yet.

and that's it for chapter 1. see you, teubyeeee <3 - fea