#8

"you'd talk to her, when we were together"

-🐼-

this is also a flashback scene so i wrote it using italic!*

"hoonie, yedam said there will be a meeting for your course's alumnus?".

it was a chilly evening and rain was pouring down heavily. at times like this, jihoon usually would sit on the couch and cuddles her while watching their favourite movie together. but now, jihoon is currently on his phone on another couch, far away from jina.

jihoon hummed softly but clear enough for jina to hear. "yea i heard it too. from yeji."

jina frowned. why would he talk about her right now? she's getting annoyed to be honest. everytime they talk, which they rarely do now, jihoon will always talk about yeji.

"sooo, you'll go? of course you will ."

jihoon put his phone down and have a confused expression on his face. jina's tone didn't sound right , like she's mad about the fact that he will go. he's just meeting a few of his friends, what is wrong with that?

"em yeah i'll go, it has been a long time since i last meet them."

things went silence again. jina sighed heavily and jihoon caught it. " well can i come too?"

she ask him even though she knew what's his answer going to be. it felt like time went by in slowmotion while she waited for him to answer.

"im sorry jina, but as much as i knew, we can't bring our partner or family member."

*pls ignore the time stamp

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

*pls ignore the time stamp

she scoffed . he called her by her name and even lie to her. no more pet names . she laughed to herself. it has been only 3 months since yeji and jihoon got in touch again but he's already changing so much.

"alright i see, what do you want for today's dinner jihoon ?" jina heard jihoon phone turn off. she looked at him and he has a somewhat hurt expression on his face. she smiled softly."why? did i ask a wrong question?"

jihoon stood up and stare at her. "no, it's nothing. i will just eat outside today, with hyunsuk hyung"

"alright, send him my regards. to jeongwoo and yedam too if they come."

he took his jacket and went out without responding. no goodbye kisses again. she decided to just call aera and have her over for dinner.

haiii thereeee, im sorry this chapter is so short too kahdisbsisjs ahhhh im having writer block as well. don't forget to vote and comment okies <3! i love you all mwahhhh - fea

p/s: i might wrote the next chapter after this, who knows? najsuajahhzgdu byeeee