𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒳

Taehyung's POV

I threw her onto my shoulder and quickly teleported into our room in the castle. I threw her onto the bed and tied her up. She was struggling too much. I grab onto her shoulders and shake her, "Shush, my dear. There's no use. Just give in."

I kiss her tears and walk to the grand balcony. I push open the door to the balcony and scream, "Attention! My precious army!"

"Yes sir!" I hear the unified call of the army.

"Your queen has returned!" I scream out.

A loud band of cheering was heard through the lines of soldiers.

"Prepare a feast! Awaken the maids and butlers! Let's welcome the queen," I order.

"Yes sir!" Every soldier scurries to get the tasks done.

I walk back into our room to see her struggling against the ropes. Dishevelled hair, her makeup ruined, mascara and eyeliner running down her eyes.

"Tsk, tsk," I walk towards her, "Still struggling?"

She doesn't reply. 

"We have a grand feast soon to welcome you. I expect you to be dressed," I say and untie her, "You can find all sorts of clothes in the closet. And don't think about escaping. I have sealed every door, every window and every hole in this castle."

I walk out and go to the kitchen, "Is everything being prepared?"

"Yes, kind sir!" One of the maids reply.

I used to be very close to every maid and soldier even though I was forbidden from interacting with them. Everyone loved me. But she... Why can't she love me?

I smile, "Make sure the queen loves it."

"She will, your grace," A maid bows to me.

"Good, I shall go check on the decorations."

"Sir, wait!" I stop and turn.

"It's good to have you back sir," she smiles.

"It's good to be back," I smile and walk out.

"How are the decorations, captain?" I ask.

"It's going well, sir," he jumps with joy, "We are so glad you're here. We searched far and wide for you. We were depressed and mourned your absence."

"I am extremely sorry, captain," I sigh, "I had to find my queen."

"You have found her, your grace. I am extremely glad that you did. Will we get to meet her?" He asks.

"Yes, you will. At the party. She's tired so she needs to rest," I say.

"I am so sorry for being unprofessional sir, it's just hard to contain my joy," he jumps again.

"It's alright, captain. I do not require you to be overly professional. I'd rather you be like this," I smile.

"This is why we've always loved you, sir. You are literally the kindest person to exist," He praises me, "The queen is lucky to have you."

"No, I am lucky to have her," I blush.

It soon became evening. I walk into our room and see her sitting on the bed sobbing. I felt bad. But I had to punish her before I showered her with unending love. She shouldn't cross her limits. She should learn her lessons.

"Why haven't you gotten ready yet?" I ask. I get no reply. I yank her arm and make her look at me, "I asked you a question."

"I don't want to," she says.