𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼

"My lord!" the crow says, "She's out with a man!"

"What!" Taehyung asks, "We have to go. NOW!"

And now, he was here. On a table away from yours spying on you. 

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Taehyung's POV

"Joonie!" she jumps in excitement and hugs him.

Why is she hugging him? I started clenching my jaws.

"Yunnnna!" He lifts her up while hugging her. No... He can't do that. I will get rid of him. She's my dear ONLY.

"Aaaah" she screams when he spins her around. I was almost got up to tear her away from him thinking she got hurt. I can't let her get hurt. She's mine. Fully mine to love, touch, hurt and whatever. I will never hurt her though. I will wipe the entire humanity if I have to.

He suddenly brought his hands below her knees, lifted her up and made her sit on a chair. I couldn't control my anger. But I have to. My dear won't like it if I act crazy in the public.

"Woah!" She laughs. Why are you laughing with him, dear? Am I not good enough? You tried to push me away in the club. I felt hurt... I will make you laugh and smile every single day. I will bring you everything you ask for. I will place you above everyone. I will make you my queen.

"Anything for a princess," Namjoon smiles. She is not your princess! She is my queen and only my queen.

"Stooppp!" She says and covers her face.  

Namjoon chuckles, "How was your holiday?"

"It was good!" She sits up, "I spent a lot of time with Jungkook too."

"That's good," his voice falls, "Do you not want to spend time with me?"

Yes, you lily-livered prick! She need not spend any time with you.

"No!" She screams in shock, "I mean yes! I want to."

Namjoon smiles, "Something has been on my mind lately."

"What is that?" She asks as I keep my ears sharp to hear what it is about.

"Us," Namjoon says, "About us."

I clench my fists in anger. I am definitely getting rid of this man. He is trying to take away my dear.

"Oh," she says concentrating.

"I want us to be more than friends now," Namjoon explains, "I know we agreed upon getting together once we're all settled. But I can't wait anymore. I want to love you and want to be loved by you. I want us to be happy and cuddly like how you always said you wanted your future boyfriend to be. I might not be the perfect boyfriend but please let me in and become perfect for you. I will love you with all of me and I will love everything of yours, your pretty and ugly."

I get up to pull him out of the chair and thrash him on the floor but suddenly she yells a 'yes' hugs him.

"I really like you," Namjoon corrects himself, "Nah! I really love you."

"I love you too," she says and kisses his cheek and dimple, "I really love your dimples too."

No...

I won't kill him. I will use him to get me what I want - my dear.

After Namjoon dropped her back home and started walking to... wherever he's going, I started following him silently. I follow him for a while till he hears my footsteps realizes that I am following him.