𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱

Jimin's POV

"I don't know how long we can hide you here," I burst into the basement scaring the shit out of Yuna and Edrice.

"WHAT THE HELL! OMG JIMIN! I almost died. Please be gentle," Yuna screamed clutching her heart and Edrice clung onto her arm.

"I am sorry but we're probably in huge trouble," I say gently.

"What trouble?" Yuna asks.

"He can fvcking smell you," I run my hands through my hair, "He literally smelt your scent on me. Your natural scent."

"What-" Yuna starts, "how's that even possible."

"Are you sure that's the man with glowing eyes?" I ask.

"Yeah, most likely. His name is Kim Taehyung," she says.

"Oh, it is him...," I sit down on a dusty chair, "What do we do? He's going to hunt you down if what you told was true, the powers and stuff. And he might disintegrate the whole camp along with everything."

"Very well then," Yuna stands, "I will be leaving." 

"Why?" I ask.

"I don't want your camp disintegrated and possibly hundreds of lives destroyed," she says, "So I'll take my leave. Thank you for helping me. I owe you one."

"No, I can't just let you go out there alone for a wolf to hunt you down. I'll help you get somewhere safer to hide or run from him. What can I do?" I offer.

"There's not much... But can I call my family?" She asks.

"Of course," I smile and nod, "here's my phone."

"Thank you," she smiles.

Yoongi's POV

"HEHEHEHEHE," we hear Seokjin laughing, "back," he tries to speak, "from the dead, very funny. Nice story. You guys should definitely submit it to a magazine."

"Jin-" I try to speak but he interrupts.

"Hyung," he tries to calm down from his laughter, "I'll help but what is the real matter? Stop playing around." 

(A/N- Yoongi is the oldest in this story. Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin and Yuna are of the same age.)

"WE'RE NOT PLAYING AROUND, JIN!" Namjoon gets aggressive and grabs Jin's collar, "We're not playing around Jin, you are. Yuna's life is in danger and you are just sitting here and laughing at us." 

Namjoon was in tears and I try to pull him back, "Namjoon, calm down."

"No Hyung! Don't ask me to calm down," Namjoon pulls back and sits on a chair, "I can't. Not when she's still with him. Oh, how I wish we never went to that wretched pyramid."

Just when I was about to speak, my phone rings, I hurriedly answer the call, "Hello?"

"B-brother," the other side spoke.

"Yuna?" I ask and two heads turn to me in shock.

"Yes, brother it's me," she confirms.

"Yuna! Where are you, my dear sister? Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" I bombard her with questions.

"Yes, brother," she breathes, "I-I have escaped."

"What?" I ask.

"Put the phone on speaker," Namjoon says.

"Namjoon?" She asks.

"Y-Yuna-" Namjoon's voice cracks.

"Namjoon, oh lord, thank you. I was so worried about you. I miss you so much," she cries.