Chapter Fourteen: Claiming Bond.

Start from the beginning

There was a lightning storm outside, the rain harshly slammed against the windows. It wasn't cold, the first of the summer rain had fallen already. The weather gave the castle a spooky atmosphere, making the maidens feel on edge. They carefully treaded the castle halls, on the lookout for the vampires. Two maidens were walking down the hall, carrying clean laundry, talking softly to each other. They stopped dead in their tracks, hearing maniacal laughter echoing through the castle, heading towards them.

The first thing they saw was four figures, seemingly gliding towards them. Three sets of glowing fiery golden eyes and a set of burning green eyes emerged from the darkness. The lady of the castle and three younger women were talking and giggling, paying no mind to the two mortals. They walked past them and the maidens relaxed a bit. Until they heard the laughter again. The next thing they saw was a deranged-looking witch holding a candelabra in front her, casting ghostly shadows over her face. The maidens were horrified, unable to move. The lightning flashed, and the witch smiled at them. Not a friendly smile, but a twisted one. Then the witch spoke.
"Behind you..." she whispered. The maidens slowly turned around, coming face to face with a snarling wolf and a crazy vampire, screaming at them, scaring them senseless. So much so, one maiden passed out, the other throwing her hands up in the air screaming, throwing Alcina's undergarments all over the place. She ran away screaming so loud that her voice started fading. The three women rolled on the floor, laughing so loud that tears were running. Just as the lightning struck again, it illuminated Alcina's figure, glaring down at the three with her hands on her hips. The two younger women squealed and ran away, laughing hysterically. Alcina glared daggers at Lilith but couldn't help but smile at her, laying on the floor, smiling.
"Having fun, are we?" Alcina smiled, picking up the unconscious maiden.
"So much. Oh god that was hilarious.! Let me help you, love." Lilith said as she got up and started picking up Alcina's underwear, blushing. All of it was lacey, and practically see-through. One particular set looked it was made of straps only. Alcina noticed Lilith looking at the underwear, frowning deeply.
"I'll show you later, lover." she winked, Lilith almost melted at the notion. She giggled nervously, almost tripping over her own boots. Lilith teleported the underwear to their chambers and quickly followed Alcina to the maiden's quarters. As they enter the maidens see Alcina carry and unconscious girl, and looked horrified. She placed the girl on the bed and covered her with her blanket. Lilith looked at a maiden and winked.
"You're next." she laughed, and Alcina quickly yanked her out of the room. They made their way to the girls, waiting restlessly for them in the lounge.
"Girls. I've dismissed the maidens for the night. Tonight we will be hunting... Inside the castle." Alcina announced.

The girls squealed with excitement, unable to sit still.
"We have three hunters in the dungeons, caught trespassing this evening. A maiden will release them in exactly five minutes. Lily, Amy, you get one to share. My daughters, you get one as well. And Lilith and I our own to share.
"Thank you, my lady!" the twins beamed, already transformed into their wolves.
"We thank you, mother!" Daniela screamed before her sisters could speak. Alcina and Lilith were so happy seeing their daughters happy and safe. Cassandra flew hastily to her room, connecting her Bluetooth speaker so that they can listen to music while they hunt. It's one of their favorite ways to hunt together.
"You know, my love. I never properly thanked you, for bringing us back. I'll never be able to repay you." Alcina knelt down and kissed her.
"No need to thank me, love. I'll always choose you." she kissed Alcina, pressing her hand on her chest, just under her neck. They pulled away from their kiss, only to lean back in for more. Just as Cassandra returned, the music filling the air, they heard the faint sound of the maiden ringing the bell. They all went their separate ways, preparing for the hunt. The twins were the first to find their hunter, running through the halls of the eastern wing. They playfully chased him, snapping at his arms and legs. They managed to corner him in the library, walking towards him, snarling and baring their teeth. Lily was the first to bite, laughing through her bites.
"Have mercy!" the man screamed, covering his head with his arms. Somewhere in the background they heard their mother howl, and they followed, howling so loudly that the man had to cover his ears. Lightning flashed around them as they lunged for the man, tearing him limb from limb. The man's screams died down slowly as Amy had him around his throat, suffocating him. His screams heard by the Dimitrescu daughters, only made them more excited when they finally found their prey, cowering in the ballroom. They laughed tauntingly as they surrounded him, holding their scyths. The wolves howled in the background. Bela landed the first blow, hooking her scyths in his ribs. Daniela hooked his shoulder and Cassandra his leg.
"We'll show you..." Bela hissed.
"Exactly what happens if you..." Cassandra growled.
"Try and harm our family!!" Daniela laughed. They lunged for the man at the same time, each finding a main artery. They growled as they eagerly drained his blood, his body soon going limp.

Far in the north wing, Alcina was holding Lilith against the wall with her body, holding on to a hunter with her free hand. They were hungrily kissing, their tongues passionately swirling in each other's mouths. Alcina moaned as Lilith moved her hips, running her hands to her breasts. The man tried getting out of Alcina's grip, tugging, he caught the attention of the countess.
"Satan's whores!!" he spat, making Lilith laugh at him. Alcina was about to retaliate, but Lilith quickly got her attention by kissing Alcina in her neck. Far in the distance they heard one of the other men scream.
"Do you hear that? You vile creature?" Lilith gasped as Alcina gave her her full attention, biting her neck gently, running her tongue over her neck.
"That, is the sound of your friends dying." she moaned. Alcina pulled away, her pupils dilated. She gently put Lilith down and turned to the man.
"Your worst mistake was setting foot in my castle." she growled. She turned back to Lilith, smiling at her flustered lover.
"Wow... So beautiful." Lilith hummed. Alcina gave her a lingering kiss
"As are you, love. Are you ready?" she asked. Lilith nodded eagerly, before shifting to her dire wolf, her black hair glistening in the candlelight. Alcina let go of the hunter, who immediately began running. Lilith howled and chased after him. Alcina followed them, smiling happily. It didn't take long for Lilith to catch him, harshly biting down on his shoulder.
"Quick, my love. He'll lose a lot of blood after this." she called Alcina, before using her incredibly strong Jaws to bite his leg clean off. She laughed hysterically, ripping the leg to shreds. The man didn't even get to scream yet, when Alcina sank her teeth into his neck, draining him in seconds. Lilith finished eating her fill, and shifted back. Alcina glanced up at Lilith and the blood in her mouth nearly escaped. The front of Lilith's dress was ripped, all the way down to her navel, her chin, neck and breasts wet with blood. Lilith didn't realize Alcina was staring, frowning down at the dress.
"My fucking dress!" she complained. She looked at Alcina and gulped.
"Fuck" Alcina whispered. Lilith was still trying to figure out why Alcina was staring with a hungry look in her eyes, when the countess came and picked her up bridal style, running to their bedroom. The lightning was flashing blindingly around them.

They didn't even make it to their room when they started making out, lust completely clouding their minds. As Alcina ducked through the door, she ripped Lilith's dress off, before gently putting her on the bed. She removed her dress too, before climbing on top of Lilith. She tore off her bra and panties, leaving little bite marks on Lilith's body as she went. Lilith ripped off Alcina's panties and threw them to the side. Alcina sat up and straddled her, reaching behind her back to unclip her bra, exposing he breasts. Lilith could feel Alcina's wetness on her front, making her desperately claw at Alcina, trying to get her to come closer. Alcina leaned in and kissed her aggressively, running her hands over Lilith's body. Alcina stopped kissing her, looking into her emerald eyes.
"Claim me, Lilith." she said softly, the need to bond becoming unbearable for both of them. Lilith paused, looking at Alcina to see if she was joking. Nothing but love could be seen in the golden eyes. A witch's mark is similar to that of a vampire's claiming mark, meaning that the person marked solely belongs to the one who marked. It was an incredibly intimate act of love, something not to be taken lightly.
"Are you sure? Will... Will you claim me?" she asked shocked at Alcina's question, yet extremely happy. Their lust temporarily subsided. Alcina nodded, and laid down on her back, letting Lilith straddle her. This was difficult for Alcina, being a dominant woman. Lilith gently ran her hands over Alcina's arms, nothing but love and admiration in their eyes.
"This might hurt, my love." she said softly, placing her right hand over Alcina's chest, between her breasts. Lilith was waiting for her to say stop, but Alcina looked at her, wanting her to claim her.
"It's alright my love. Claim me." Alcina smiled, as she could feel Lilith's hand started emitting an intense heat, slowly getting warmer. Alcina didn't even wince when a faint imprint of Lilith's hand was burned into her porcelain skin. When Lilith's print was seared onto her skin, a piece of Lilith transferred to Alcina, giving her half of her soul. Lilith closed her eyes, their eternal bond was almost complete. Alcina opened her eyes and kissed Lilith tilted her head to the side, removing her silver hair from her neck. Alcina kissed her softly, looking for the place to mark. She found it, the soft flesh between her neck and shoulder. She bit down, sinking in her teeth drinking some of Lilith's blood, and replaced it with some of hers. Alcina gave half of her soul, both of them now one. Once Alcina licked the mark, healing it, their bond was finally complete. They each now possessed a part of each other's souls. With tears in their eyes, they leaned in for a soft and gentle kiss, affirming their love.
"Te amo in aeternum, my true love." Lilith said softly.
"Te amo etiam semper." Alcina answered with no hesitation.

A stronger bond between a witch and a vampire could simply not exist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Te amo in aeternum - I love you forever.
Te amo etiam semper - I love you always.

❤️🖤❤️🖤