Saying this she moved away from there . Asher went behind her to the royal ground.

Anaya sat there looking at nothing and she keep her gun aside .

Asher came near her with her favorite breakfast and saw that she is lost somewhere ,

He said " Begum lets eat the food After that you have to say something to the State people right?"

Anaya looked at Asher and thought to drop the bomb on his head she said
" Asher I am sorry that I didn't told you this earlier but Today we are here ,
so that I can prove your innocence."

Asher looked at her smiled and said
" I know it begum, Don't forget I am Nawab of this state.
But tell me why you are looking a little tensed."

She came near him and said
" Asher promise me that you will let me punish this people,
You know I feel like killing everyone who thought to digrade you."

Asher smiled by looking her cute angry face and then he looked at her and said with a amused expression
" Ooh you thought to kill the people by this fake gun."

Her eyes went wide . She looked at him and asked in a surprising tone looking here and there
" How do you know that its a fake gun?"

He take bite and fed her by his own hand and said
"Because I also used to do it .
But I am not getting one thing .
how did you manage to break the glass with this fake gun."

Anaya started to laugh and said
" First tell me how you got to know that this is fake gun?"

He said smiling and feeding her
" Because I know my wife very well she maybe a big prankster but she cannot kill anyone."

She looked at him with utmost love in her eyes .
He then said avoiding her eyes
" Now tell me How did you broke the glass and everyone thought that you shoot there."

She smiled at him and said
" Actually I told Bahadur chacha to shoot from corner at that time and I pointed this fake gun so that everyone think that I did it only."

Asher started to laugh by listening her  early morning prank on the Khan family.
Now they will think hundred times before going against Anaya.

He then asked "but I didn't understand
Why did you gave choclates to Alya's baby, As far as I know my baby wife is not generous enough to share her chocolate."

She looked at him and said
"Its a secret and a interesting prank , I will tell you later, after getting results of my prank."

He. Smile at het and said "Ok I will wait , I know that you will not do anything which can harm a baby."

She smiled at him and then nodded her head.

Some people are admiring both of them from far , they admire the couple and give them blessings.

Slowly slowly everyone started to come there .
All of them take there seats and then Anaya came there and said
"Today I will tell you truth and After that I will see who will punish the real culprit."

Alya started to sweat She looked here and there then signalled her grandmother to do something.

Her grandmother came infront of everyone and said
"I seriously don't know what lie you are gonna say.
But let me tell you one thing we will not believe anything like that."

Anaya glared at her and said "Grandmother you have too much trust in your granddaughter, but let me break it for you."

Anaya's mother came forward and said
"I trust my daughter more than myself, and tell me what's the local media doing here along with police."

Then only Asher noticed that ,
there a police standing there along with local media.
Who was specifically appointed by the Anaya to spread this news all over the state.

Now he is sure that she is about to do something dangerous.
Now No one can save khan family from his wife's wrath.

She noticed her posture which is stiff, He know that she is angry due to their taunt.
He thought to let her do whatever she is doing.

He looked at his so called family and saw that no one is still ready to listen her part of story.

Anaya then bring a doctor and give him the report and said
"Dr. Anis Can you please read it for me, and please do read the source of report also."

Dr Anis looked at the report and then he read
" This is paternity test and it is from , one of the best hospital of the country."

He then gulped and looked at Anaya , She indicate to read further
Anis said "It is showing that Asher Ahmed khan is not the biological father of Alya ji 's baby."

All gasped by listening this at that time they saw Alya came near her and
said "This report can be fake also."

Some people from the crowd also said in support of Alya "We all trust  Alya appi, We know that she can't do anything like this."

Anaya acted like thinking and said
"You know what Alya ,I know that you will do something like  this,
that's why.
I have already prepared for this."

She turned to the crowd and said
"What if I will tell you the name of child's father, and I have a solid proof also."

Saying this she signalled something to Dr. Anis and what he said let everyone shocked.

How was the chapter.
Tell me in comments.
Don't forget to vote.
Did you liked the Anaya's prank on khan family ?
And story of fake gun how was it.
What about the choclates which she gave the Alya's baby,
Is it also a part of her another prank.
Tell me in comments ❤️
Thanks Lovely readers ❤️
Amrit Rajpoot 💞💞💞