Chapter 1

Anaya pov.

I wake up with my alarm in morning I don't know what to do with this annoying thing.
I hurriedly went to bathroom because i am getting late for my college.

Hi my name is Anaya malik ,
I am a college student and currently i am disturb by the a boy who is behind me.
His name is zaid mirza.
he threaten me thar he will marry me by hook or crook.

But now i am happy because yesterday at night my sister in law notice my behavior and then she ask me about this.
I told her everything because she is my best friend.
She assured me that everything will be fine and no one can do anything with me.

She told me that Armaan bhai will handle everything .
I hugged her and slept peacefully in night.

This is my life , lets see what is going to happen in my life stay tuned.😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

I will tell you a most important things that i am a big prankster of my family.

If anyone makes me angry then they have to face my wrath.

When i came downstairs i saw that Armaan bhai is looking me with concern .
And then he came towards me and said "princess everything will be fine , no need to worry"

I told him " i know bhai till you are with me nothing will happen to me"😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

I hugged him and then left for my college.
When i enter in my college they all are talking about our new dean .
And guess what girls are only talking about how much handsome he is 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄and how much he hate girls.
He even warn college that he will close this college if we didn't get marks of his expectations.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😢😡😡😡

Like seriously why the hell people think themselves as a god.

That man i didn't even saw him but i now i started to dislike that person already.
When i heard his name my all friends are praising him like he is some kinds of nawab.

I ignored them and went to attend my class.

When i came outside the college u notice today that bastard didn't came to tease me , i am glad that today atleast something happens for good .

Otherwise due to the new rule of college i only want to kill that dean.

Asher pov

Hi my name is Asher Ahmed Khan.
I am new dean of sunshine college.
I sm very ruthless person . I hate girls Because most of them behind my money and look and i hate betrayal .

My past taught me a lot that's why i am like this , only my best friend cum brother Armaan know about my past and he respects my every decision.

Today's i make new rules for that college because i saw that all peoples are looking too much careless in college .

Now i have to go to college.

Guys how was the introduction tell me in comments.
Please share my story so that it may have more exposure.
Thanks my lovely readers 😘🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗