Chapter 12.

3rd person pov.

Anaya slept on his shoulder,
Asher looked at his wife and noticed that she is sleeping  on his shoulder.

Asher click a picture with her , because she was looking too pretty at that time.
Asher take anaya in his arm,
and make her lay on his bed.
After that he cover her with a blanket.

Asher went and bring there food from the car.
It was still hot ,he placed them in the kitchen and thought to heat after waking her up.

He worked on his laptop for sometime and prepare everything for his departure

He looked at her purse ,
and placed few things inside her purse .
Then again came back and lay beside her.
After half an hour Anaya opened her eyes ,
and saw that asher was sleeping beside her and that too clutching her tightly.

She touch his face with her hand and then untangled herself from him .

Asher open his eyes by feeling some moments and saw that she was entering in the bathroom.
When she came back saw that Asher is not there on the bed.

She thought to move toward the kitchen .
There she saw asher was placing everything on small table .
It was looking like a table of 4 peoples but there are only two  chair,
She noticed thay other two chairs of table is in the corner of that room.

Anaya came and sit on the table.
It was beautifully decorated,
she sit on a chair and Asher placed all the food on the table.

Anaya smiled at him and said
" May I know why there are only two chairs,  and other  are place on that corner of this room.

Asher looked at her and explain
" Actually as we both are only two peoples.
so I thought to place only two chair. because normally I came alone here but now you" can also come here along with me.

Anaya smile brightly and looked at him and said
" I see ,
As there are only two peoples in our home right  and those two chair is for our children.
I am right?
I know I am right.
as our children are not here with us so that's why you placed both chair on the corner of this room.
When we will have the children then we all sit .
Not bad idea hubby."

She smiled brightly at him without knowing that what she have done a moment ago.

Asher looked at her shocked,
because she didn't even realise that what she had said a few moments ago.

So he thought to avoid her bluntness and then said
" come let's eat love."

Anaya smiled said
" yes I am very hungry ,
I am feeling like that.
I didn't eat from years."

Asher rolled his eyes at her choice of words, but didn't comment on it because somewhere he know that he like this Anaya who is too much carefree with him.

Anaya think something and then said
"I want to know one thing from you."

If there,
I will do something will do something without telling you .
then you will support me right ?."

Asher look at her and become confused why she is asking this type of questions.

He hold her hand and said
" I promise Anaya that I will support you in every condition , because I know you will never do anything wrong."

Anaya smile at him brightly and said
"Then after going there.
I will use my full power  of badi begum of haveli."