Extra::: Sena & Obito

Start from the beginning

      Obito could barely see her hand movements, they moved so fast, without a single hesitation or thought. Believing her age was beginning to become more and more easy. It wasn't as if Obito thought of Madara Uchiha as a liar, but the idea of a clan of immortals existing was difficult and a part of him was still doubtful.

      "I must admit, I thought Madara Uchiha had died," she said , taking a sit in her own throne like chair, her long legs crossing as her arms draped against the chair rather lazily. "But it seems like the mighty warrior has a long endurance as well as loose lips," she said with a smile that nearly looked excited. "How did you find me?"

      Obito was slightly surprised at her casual guess towards the Uchiha, but his mask concealed such things. "You are very easy to find when it comes down to knowing simple details about you. 'Somewhere cold with the largest establishment in the village. Something ostentatious with no real intent of modesty.' You really don't hide?"

      She smiled, picking up a small glass, filled to the brink with red wine. She swirled the liquid before slowly taking a sip. "Why would I need to?" She clicked her tongue. "Did he really call me ostentatious?" Her supposedly offended statement was blocked out by amusement.

      Obito quickly found the girl to be far more intimidating than he originally thought. If he was going to play the part he needed to play, he would have to change his demeanor to fit his role.

      "Where is Madara Uchiha? Why send you?" she asked after a brief silence.

      "Dead," Obito said, and was barely able to get a glimpse of a tiny action of emotion. He wasn't really able to tell what it was, as it disappeared before he see it properly.

      "I see. That is unfortunate. What does he plan to do from beyond the grave?" Sana abruptly stood up before she was leaning over him in an instant, her face inches from his while her knee rested in between his legs. He noticed her eyes had lost that previous mirth and excitement. "Your eyes are quite immature. You'll have to do better."

      Obito raised a single brow, not as if she could see it. "Better for what?"

      "You are Madara Uchiha now? Are you not?" She asked, and his eye widened. "Why else would Madara have told you so much of me? Why else would he allow himself to die? Why else would he give himself up for you? I do love his semantics." She giggled. "What is the answer then? It's been 100 years. What is his answer to peace? Does he finally have it?"

      "In this reality, there will never be peace." Obito said simply, unfazed by her close proximity, just as she was unfazed with his own form, so near to her.

      "Oh?" She tilted her head, her lips curling into a smile. "And if that is true...my dear, your eyes are not capable of the Genjutsu that you covet."

      "It isn't these eyes that will do this," he replied and she slightly smiled.

      "World peace is a lovely dream," she said, distancing herself from him. "But it isn't peace that I really desire. It never has been. The world can burn for all care. You can be king of the ashes if you like."

      "What do you want then?"

      "I want to die," she said simply, sitting back against her thrown. "I have watched lives destroyed over and over again. I have ended lives more than I can account for...whether my reasons are pure or not. Whether I kill for revenge, hatred, sadness, or simply boredom...I have been told I should die more times than I have inflicted death." She smiled, breaking a piece of the wine glass and using the sharpest edge to stab herself in the neck.

      Obito's eyes widened at her rash and sudden movements. Her expression was blank, as if the pain didn't phase her. That in itself is ominous at the very least. She held the glass in place as her skin began to bulge into black veins, all around her face, spreading around a purplish hue around her eyes. The veins were in intricate designs, looking almost beautiful.

      The veins didn't move, and bulged a bit further as if they were struggling. She had ripped into an artery and had little reaction. She still didn't remove the glass, and when she did the blood began to pour out like a waterfall down her chest. The veins surrounded the open wound, and it wasted no time to slowly close up.

      The glass dropped to the ground, and the blood decorating the ground and her skin tight, white dress.

      She casually grabbed a towel, rubbing her neck of the blood that spilled. Her skin held the light pinkish smear of the blood that wouldn't come off.

      "Why is it that you seek death?" he asked, and she blinked, not putting any effort into her motions.

      "It isn't important to you," she murmured, and slowly brushed her light brown, orange tinted hair behind her ear. "My abilities...the Kumiko clan...we are an nearly extinct race it seems." She slightly smiled, as if it were funny. "Our clan dirtied our own blood until little of our original abilities are left. It is rather ironic that Madara seeks my aid, when my clan gave birth to the Senju."

      That was information that Obito had no idea of, and the information was surprising enough to make him speechless.

      "Healing and immortality...Senju barely has any of it anymore...but I have to ask...how did Madara manage to stay alive so long?" She asked.

      "He utilized Hashirama Senju's cells...and I believe he used your abilities as reference to make it work." Obito said and noticed her eyes gleam as she stirred the red wine with her pointer finger. Her eyes were cold, but the way she smiled seemed almost gentle.

      "Clever. Always been so clever." She murmured. "No matter...I will wait patiently for your eyes to become its highest caliber...and then they will be strong enough to manipulate my Kekkei Genkai...and then when I die....I'll stay dead."

      "Until then, we will begin our attack against the Leaf village. Are you in for a war?"

      She glanced his way, her head staying in place as he noticed her lips curling into a small smirk. "Wars always come before peace...the saying goes."

__________________________________________________________________
:::AUTHORS NOTE:::

A little tiny flashback chapter about a time I never went into much detail in the story. There will be a bit more of these to tell the story of how Sena turned into Sana. This segment takes place a couple months before the Nine Tails is released from Kushina as she is having her baby. I think there will be one more chapter that will feature Sena's involvement before her body is given back to her counterpart.

I hope you like this. The story is coming to an end. I estimate around two more official chapters left. Aish~ I'm so excited to be done but also almost a little sad cause I enjoy Sana and Sena so much~ :)

Thank you for reading so long~! :D

The image to the side is a small playlist of music I listen to to help give me inspiration when I write about Sena. It's hard keeping her in character so I have to listen to a couple songs to help get me in her persona~ haha.