Chapter 29 - Evermore

Start from the beginning

"Never love. You know I love you too much to do that!" I whispered.

" Lucien what the fuck are you in about? What love ? He's a fucking angel. Get off him!" Ezekiel shouted and Carnel and Cassandra pulled out their demon blades.

He pulled his head out of my neck and turned around in my lap watching them in confusion.

"You guys don't remember anything?" He asked.

" What are you both talking about ? First you wake up and ask for this Adraniel guy and then freak out , then he comes out of nowhere confessing his undying love for you. what the hell is happening? " Greyson asked.

" Cassandra and Carnel ? Not even you?"he asked tilting his head.

" I don't know how the fuck you know our names but I'm gonna kill you !"Carnel growled.

" Ok guys calm down! I didn't knew Uriel wouldn't include you in 'certain' people criteria!" I told them calmly.
It's better to handle this calmly.

" What ? Where the fuck does Uriel come in?" Sebastian asked frowning.

" Wait , Cass close the door . Don't. Want humans to know about celestials .Looks like we are bout to give you a crash course!" He said and hesitantly she did.

"William can you do that when you looked in my memory last time?" He asked William who narrowed his eyes at him suspiciously.

He raised his brows .
"How did you know? Wait I did it once ?" He asked.

"Yeah and you all gave me a hard time after that!" I chuckled and he pecked my lips.

"Ok fine do it quick! I don't want to see your lovey dovey bulshit" Cass shouted annoyed by the PDA.

He sat between Will's legs and let him project his memories.

"Wait skip the part where ugh we you know get intimate." He blushed. I smirked and winked at William.

"Don't tell you had sex with an angel. When did that even happen?!!!" Sebastian groaned.

William did his thing and after few minutes of the short summary of the recent events. There jaws hung opened.

"You went to hell?"
" We rescued you from heaven?"
" We went to heaven?"
" She was kidnapped?"
" I HAD A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND?!!" Questions every where but Cassandra screamed the loudest and he chuckled.

"Yes Cassy you did and I'll introduce you to her again . You gotta work it again." He shrugged.

"I don't want a girlfriend" she scoffed.

"She not only brought the better out of you but she was perfect match for you. Your words not mine!" He pointed to Carnel.

" Bro I dont even know what the hell is going in but I don't trust you!" He said and narrowed his eyes.

" You do , you told me your full name was Carnelian !" Adraniel winked and his face paled .

" I didn't!"
" You did!"
" I didn't!!"
" Trust me you did!"he laughed and Carnel groaned.

" Love why is your wings have black on the bottom? "I asked as I noticed the ends of wings were black .
He grabbed his wings frowning and examined them.
His face sorted into one of shock and tears welled up in his eyes.

" Wh-what I don't don't understand? "He stuttered.

" Calm down love it's maybe nothing!" I tried to tell him but tears were already flowing down his eyes.

" Am I falling? Did I fall? I don't want to fall Lucien!" He started crying.

Something clicked in him and he made a face of realisation.