S1 E1: Lawn of the Dead

Mulai dari awal

"awesome news; della's dog died!" "ha!" destiny exclaimed, "that's good news?" sarah questioned, "yeah." benny giggled, "nice. gotta go. bye ethan, bye destiny. bye benny." sarah giggled quietly while saying benny's name.

"so, she said she loved my flowers, and THEN she said she'd do anything to bring her dog back." destiny raised an eyebrow, "anything..." benny smirked, "what if somebody magically brought her dog back? can you imagine how grateful she'd be?" ethan slowly nodded before realizing what he was getting at.

"wha- no!" destiny exclaimed, he raised an eyebrow at her. "no, benny — you cannot bring her dead dog back to life!" "won't know until we try, right?" he challenged with a wink and a finger gun, making destiny groaned as he walked off. "benny! stop! if harry potter were here he'd... smack you around!" destiny rolled her eyes, "geek." she mumbled before speeding off to find her boyfriend.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

benny ethan and destiny all sat in front of ethan's desk, watching a video of the twins' grandma being questioned about a spell or potion to bring an animal back to life.

benny pushed it as she raised an eyebrow.

"see? those crazy wrinkles are hiding something — i know it." destiny rolled her eyes, "you're ridiculous, benny! i mean, i know you put in effort to get a girlfriend but don't you think bringing a dead animal back to life is overkill?" he looked between her and ethan. "uhh no! it's under kill." he said, looking back to the computer before looking back at the two when they looked at him unamused. "cause the dog would be un-killed. duh!" benny looked at the computer with his eyebrows furrowed as ethan sighed. "you don't even know how to do it." "well no, but i know where to find the answers: grandma's secret shelf." "benny!! absolutely not, grandma said never to go through there! are you stupid?" ethan raised his eyebrows while looking at her like; 'do-you-really-need-the-answer-to-that?' "my bad feeling just got twenty percent more bad." ethan said as his mom knocked at the door before walking in. "hey boys, destiny." she smiled at the girl, as she smiled back. "ethan, dinners almost ready." "uh... what's that... aroma?" ethan asked, trying to be polite. benny laughed, "did jane melt one of her dolls again?"

destiny face palmed, rolling her eyes as ethan hit his thigh. "actually, ethan's dad is having a very, very important client over for dinner this friday. so; i'm testing so recipes from 'tv's greatest chefs': and this is kelp and kimshi ratatouille. you want to try a sample?" "mmm. yum. uh.. me and destiny have to go." benny said, grabbing his sister's hand and pulling her behind him as he grabbed his things and walked out the bedroom door. "bye mrs morgan!" destiny shouted behind her. "bye guys!" she shouted back before hearing the door shut and giving her son a sample of her food.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"benny i don't know what to do! i've looked everywhere for rory and i cant find him anywhere!" "you call him?" she nodded. "hm... let me try." he dialed the blond's phone number and almost immediately got answered. "hey dude, why are you ghosting my sister?" benny questioned, quite harshly. "hey! hey, hey. dude relaaax! i'm making her something at my place. don't tell her though. okay, i'm not ghosting her i promise! i'd never do that!" he explained. benny sighed, relieved, and nodded. "k, bye rory. mhm see ya. k, bye." benny hung up the phone, shoving it in his pocket. "so? where is he?" "he's just grabbing a 'bite' to eat." benny almost gagged as he put quotation marks over the word bite. destiny nodded, understanding, kind of. she still didn't understand why he didn't answer any calls or texts AND not show up to school. she sighed as the twins began their journey home.