𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I will kill you." Lily stated, her voice blank yet dripping with venom.

James wanted to falter under murderous her stare, the intensity was enough to want to make him cower, but he stood tall despite feeling such

'Danger!'

His mind yelled at him. The word echoed throughout his mind almost tauntingly.

James forced his feet to stay firmly on the ground despite wanting to run away from the battle that was starting before him.

Lily didn't give him time to decide what to do. It was as if she went on auto pilot, because in an instant James was engulfed in Lilian's scarlet mist and flung back into the mirrors. The sound of glass shattering and crashing echoed throughout the room as James groaned in surprise and slight pain.

James was quick to get up, though. In an instant he was in front of Lilian. He grabbed the eldest Swan girl by the hair and flung her to the side.
Fortunately, while she was in the air; Lilian was able to use her tendrils to propel herself to a stop.

Lily levitated down, swiftly, lowering her body to the ground and allowing her feet to softly touch the floor's surface.

James watched Lily in slight shock as she balanced herself.

She was human. She was supposed to be human. But she had powers. Powers you would have if you were some kind of supernatural being. It confused him. His mind was going a hundred miles per hour, he couldn't think straight.

James shook his head; discarding his overwhelming thoughts of confusion and shock.

James lunged at Lily once more, jumping high into the air in an attempt to tackle her to the hard, glass covered floor. Lily was quick to react, side stepping the oncoming attack and allowing James to shakily land on his feet.

James's gaze immediately snapped to Lily who instantly threw another attack at the blonde nomad.
Unfortunately, James was able to dodge the powerful attack by quickly moving out of its vicinity.

Lily, though upset her attack didn't land, didn't let up. Lilian was quick to launch another blast of bright scarlet tendrils. James, who didn't have time to dodge, got thrown into another mirror, glass flying everywhere, messily.

"You bitch!" James snarled in frustration. He found himself beginning to lose his cool.

"Aww, your not so cocky now are ya, James?" Lily teased. Lily smirked at James who was glaring at her, with hate filled eyes from his spot on the floor.