Invading his space

Since that night , Jimin seemed to bump into the alpha everywhere. He'd go to the shop and jungkook would be there, but not on his own he'd have a girl hanging on his arm clinging like a limpet. At the bar he'd come in sit down and watch Jimin, his scent getting to Jimin if he stayed too long and making him ansty and fidgety, then he'd get up and go, making Jimin feel a loss.
It came to a head when he was visiting his mum and Jungkook turned up there.
" mum I'm home what's for lunch?"
" Jimin , how are you, come let me make you something,Jins out with Namjoon,we'll lately he's always with Namjoon but it's to be expected isn't it," she smiled.
" Yer,Yer ," he murmured watching his mother busy herself around the kitchen," you ok mum?"
" yes dear,I love it here, so many friends I've made, all have good words to say about your m....the alpha," she corrected herself," oh can you get that dear," she said as the doorbell rang.
Jimin walked to the door regretting it as soon as he opened it seeing Jungkook there, he swung the door as if to shut it but the alpha was too quick and stepped in.
" what do you want, haven't you got a girlfriend to hang out with or somewhere else to be?" Jimin said not realising his jealous tone when he spoke of girlfriend.
"Ah Jimin nice to see you to is your mother in?"
In response he got a grunt and a follow me from the small boy.
"MUM!YOUR SAVIOURS HERE!"
Mrs Park stepped forward slapping Jimin on the arm," don't be so rude!Hello Alpha how may I help you?"
"Nice to see you Mrs Park it's been a while since I last saw you just wanted to check all is ok?"
" oh please stay for lunch, we would love you to, wouldn't we Jimin?"
"Like fuck," came a muttered voice before he looked up with a fake smile and said," we would be honoured with your presence oh great one," earning another slap from his mother,"Ow!he whined muuummm!"
Lunch was prepared and Mrs Park and Jungkook chatted and laughed, Jimin sat and concentrated on not letting that invading smell of pine and grass get to him but found he was having more trouble than usual. The Alphas scent was alluring it made him sneak looks at the handsome man before him.
" So Jimin the bar doing ok?"
"Hmmm Jins employed another bar tender Min Yoongi ,"
" oh he's great to have around, I've known him for years "
" pfff, do you know everyone are you sending spies in to watch me?"
"JIMIN!!"
" oh come on mum , he's everywhere even in the shop with his girlfriend !"
"You must mean Hobi's sister? She has panic attacks and hates going out but we take it in turns to gently ease her out until she can manage on her own"
  Jimin felt guilty this man was certainly not like his father........ suddenly he felt heat rush over him and he shook,no not now ,not with him here.
" mum I've got to go ok!"
"But Jimin?"
" mum I have to go NOW!" He panicked trying to let her know  by exaggerated arm movements ,without saying it,
"OH, Er,oh,! Ok dear run along, I'll make sure Jin brings food are you sure you can't ....?" She said nodding at the alpha who was glancing from one to the other in confusion before becoming aware of a delicious aroma that set his wolf on edge.
  Jimin disappeared leaving the alpha sitting there wondering when he was coming back , he made small talk until he asked," Er is Jimin ok? Shall I go see?"
" oh Erm he's ok, he's gone home,"
" home I thought he lived here?"
" oh no Jimin has the apartment above the bar.....oh dear how's he going to cope this time?" She muttered.
"Cope?"
"Haha,it's his heat....you know....can't do much about nature...."
Jungkook felt himself heat up with the thought of his mate in heat, then he frowned, how was he going to take care of it, the thought of Jimin being with someone else made him see red, no one was having Jimin but him.
He nodded to Mrs Park and almost ran out of the house leaving her with a smile on her face, looks like she could be a grandma soon she thought.
  Jimin made it home but felt the heat stronger than before maybe it was being near his supposed mate but it had never come on this quickly and deeply . He moaned palming his hand on his rising boner. He could smell his slick and was grateful he'd realised what was happening quickly his slick had begun at home and he hoped the alpha hadn't smelt it . Waves of desire rolled over him, his sweat dampening his hair, he ran into the shower stripped off and palmed his length trying to get relief but knowing this would go on for sometime. Unlike other omegas he didn't use anyone whilst in his heat although right now he'd take anyone he thought as it had never felt this strong , he came quickly breathing heavy, the shower washed it away and he got out putting boxers and loose t shirt on to his sensitive skin hoping the next wave wouldn't come too soon.
  Jungkook drove quickly, his mate was in heat he thought , that was the delicious smell he thought groaning to himself, I want him, I want all of him he's mine. He belatedly realised that Jimins heat was triggering his rut his whole body was consumed with thoughts of Jimin. He stopped once outside Jimins apartment and rushing up the stairs he knocked loudly on the door ,wafts of that delicious smell coming to his sensitive nostrils."GO AWAY," said a voice inside but he banged even louder on the door knowing that if it didn't open soon he would use his strength to kick it in.
" I SAID FU......" the door opened showing a petite boy tousled hair milky white thighs showing under the long t shirt and boxers,"YOU! .....NO,NO GO AWAY!!!!Your invading my space," he shrieked while his body recognising his mate kept saying " mine". He tried pushing the door shut to no avail.
  Jungkook stepped in slammed the door and locked it then stepped towards Jimin like a predator." Jimin your mine, let's stop playing games, I want you I want to fuck that ass your so willing to show off when you dance ,I wanna eat you out...." his voice deep with lust.
Jimin for the first time ever felt pleasure overcome him ,whimpering he moaned loudly at the words feeling so turned on he gradually neared the alpha wrapping his arms around his body much to the delight of the other male,but Jimin being Jimin had to make the rules," no mark we can fuck but you aren't gonna mark me,I'm not yours,I -I'm just using you."
Jungkook stared at the boy for a long time before nodding and at his nod he was surprised that Jimin took the initiative and jumped up hands round his neck making him put his hands under his ass holding him up then he felt those plump lips smash against him before he took over the kiss and stalked towards the bedroom as Jimin frantically rubbed himself against Jungkook looking for relief.
After placing Jimin on the bed he stripped himself off quickly his own needs building rapidly. He pulled off the rest of Jimins clothes and it soon became a mess of hands touching places that had never in Jimins case been touched before.
Jungkook licked the slick around Jimins hole poking his tongue against the puckered hole as he caressed the abs of jimins chest pinching the nubby nipples as he went then coming up to kiss the boy and  place kisses along his collarbone sniffing the scent gland he so wanted to mark.
" ah , Kookie I want...."
" Kookie huh?"
"Shut up you dipshit ," the fiesty boy shrieked.
Jungkook growled, "oh Jimin,someone needs to be punished for their mouth," he said dragging the boy down his body to his very large cock," suck "he demanded his tone actually bringing the boy to lick the wet slit before sucking in the member and touching the base with his hands hoping he was doing this right.
" ah that's so good, your so good, " Jungkook said not knowing this was a new experience for Jimin, he pushed his hips up until Jimin was nearly gagging but then pulled the boy back up beneath him rubbing his slick around his hole and on his dick then placing the top of his throbbing dick at his hole and roughly pushing in.
"Aaaaargh,no no it hurts,"
Jungkook froze looking at the small boys face seeing tears ," J-Jimin is this your first time?" The boy nodded," I'm sorry , so sorry  ," he made as if to get out but Jimin clung to him,"n-no, I need this I want this, j-just let me get used to it....."
"Oh baby, let me make you feel better," keeping perfectly still buried deep in Jimin he began an assault on the boys senses. Kissing him deeply licking his earlobes touching the boys nipples and speaking dirty thoughts to him about what he was going to do and how, he realised Jimin was more relaxed and needy moans coming from his mouth and his heels wrapping around Jungkooks waist trying to pull him closer," More" he groaned,Jungkook slowly pulled back before pushing in again then started thrusting faster and deeper ," oh fuck Jimin your so tight, your walls are gonna squeeze the cum out of me ,I'm gonna knot inside you making you feel it,ah...."
Jimin was just a moaning mess his whole body reacting to his mate wanting more ,desperate for a release as his dick rubbed against the solid abs of Jungkook " aaah I want I want aaaagh,suddenly Jimin released cum squirting between their bodies every nerve in his body sensitive.
" fuck Jimin I'm ......" Jimin felt Jungkooks release inside him and his knot expanding in him keeping the two locked together.
Jungkook rolled over, Jimin still inside him but now laying on his chest.
  "You okay?Im sorry I was so rough I didn't realise,I could have gone easier,"He asked the  small boy who nodded tiredly," your still not my mate," he grumbled, " you can leave after this".
" oh no Jiminee, you've triggered my rut and you have your heat....I won't be leaving anytime soon,"
" whatever "said the small boy before dropping to sleep laying on the muscular chest of jungkook his knot still keeping him there.
  Jungkook smiled,his fiesty mate wasn't going to get away so easily from him now.