Meet the family

Jungkook sat at his desk checking his appointments and seeing that he'd noted about visiting the new family to assure them of being protected,he called his beta Namjoon to tell him to meet in half an hour and drive over to the new family.
MEANWHILE
Jimin after his revelation to Jin last night had been dragged back to the house where they informed their mother who after the initial shock went into raptures about her ' baby' finding love,she could be a grandma soon,etc etc.
"No no no,mum,I keep telling you I'm my own person."
"Yes dear....but is he handsome,did he talk to you,are you seeing him again?"
"Don't know didn't look, only asked for a beer and only if he turns up to the bar again......BUT I AM NOT INTERESTED!!!!!"
As it was late he slept at the house,too lazy to travel back to the apartment above the bar.
He woke up ,eyes blurry through lack of sleep ,he trailed downstairs hearing voices murmuring, coming to a stop at the sitting room door as that smell of Pine and grass hit him, head shooting up to see two of the men from last night, but the one that drew him was tall with a commanding appearance and doe eyes.
Jungkook had been talking to Mrs Park encouraging her to chat while Namjoon had just been eying up the bar owner from last night who he understood was an omega,who was also rather drawn to Namjoon,smiling at him constantly and shyly offering cakes and biscuits to him. A sound at the door made him lift his head to see the cute boy from last night with bed hair an oversized t shirt on and pale blue pjs,but what struck him the most was the smell of peaches only this time so strong it had him standing and omitting a low growl,"mine."
Jimin stared in shock his whole body writhing in never before felt feelings and then he realised the suppressants had worn off, he only took them when working.
" oh shit," he thought turning and running back upstairs.
Jungkook made a move to follow ,only being stopped by Jimins mother," so your his mate?"
He stood there in shock,his mate, he finally had his mate.
He nodded at Mrs Park," yes,I'm his mate,it would be an honour if you would allow me the pleasure of him being my family.,to lo...."
He stopped when hearing a loud guffaw coming from Jin.He turned to him with raised eyebrows asking,"You have a problem with this Jin,"
"Oh no no Alpha,it's just that Jimin,haha,will,haha, he's not like the omegas you usually mix with, he's a bit Er,fiesty!!!hahaha"
Mrs Park hit him on his arm...."Jin shhh,"
"I'm sure your brother will be fine with it,nature takes its course,we Alphas are not all alike I am not like your father I assure you,"
"It's not that alpha,Er...... Mrs park said.
"Let me speak with him it's probably him being shy that made him run,he will be pleased to have me as his alpha,may I go up,"
Mrs Park nodded,wondering what Jimin would do.
"Shy,Yer ," guffawed Jin knowing that all that the Alpha would find is an empty room.
Jungkook made his way up passing an open door that showed a feminine room that was obviously Mrs Parks which left two other doors one of which was a bathroom so standing outside the other closed door he cleared his throat and knocked ready to assure the sweet omega waiting there for him that he wasn't the big bad wolf like his father but someone who would love and take care of him. He knocked again," Don't be shy Jimin,I am your Alpha come to me'
'Jimin?"
"Omega?"
" hello?"
He turned the handle opening the door , no peachy smell came and he worriedly looked around, what had happened to his little omega? Then he saw it, the open window and some paper on a chair near it.he went to the window looking out before glancing at the note and reading, his temper usually slow to burn reaching boiling point in seconds as he read,
DEAR ALPHA
THANKS BUT NO THANKS,NOT INTERESTED IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM.
GO FIND ANOTHER DIMWIT TO BOW DOWN TO YOU
JIMIN
P.S
IN CASE YOU HAVENT GOT THE HINT YET
GO FUCK YOURSELF

jungkook gripped the note in his hand, the audacity of the omega , followed by his wolf whining that their mate didn't want them. Calm yourself my friend he told his wolf, where can he hide in this town, " he will soon realise he can't resist the pull, he probably will calm down and make his way to us , he assured himself and his wolf.

MEANTIME
JIMIN GIGGLED TO HIMSELF AS AFTER CLIMBING OUT THE WINDOW HE HAD RUN TO HIS APARTMENT! ROUND ONE TO ME HE CHEERED!!!'