𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Start from the beginning

"it's hopeless." ellie sighed kicking her foot.

"i say when that door opens again, we take out whoever's standing in the way and run for it." malia suggested.

ellie looked at malia with raised eyebrows, "uh, what about lydia?"

"what about her?" malia asked confused.

scott walked to the group, "we're not leaving without her." he told malia.

"why not?" malia asked, still confused.

"because we don't leave without people." stiles walked closer to malia with a soft smile on his face.

"remember, we talked about this? rules of the wolf kingdom don't apply to friends." he reminded her. malia sighed and looked down.

"is that what you would do as a coyote, leave her for dead?" kira asked her. malia nodded, "if she was weak and injured, yeah. oh! and, if hunting had been bad that season i would eat her."

ellie nodded, "that's fantastic."

"then i'd leave." malia continued making ellie point to malia with a smile.

"even better!"

"believe it or not, that's progress." stiles said, ignoring his little sister's comments.

"all right, guys, we're not dead yet. and that means araya wants something." scott changed the subject, bringing the attention back to the issue they were facing.

"but if the calaveras don't know where derek is, that means they didn't take him from the loft. right?" kira asked.

"maybe he left on his own." ellie proposed. she knew how derek did like to spend his time mostly alone.

"maybe someone else got to him."

☠︎ ☠︎ ☠︎

"you think they're okay?" ellie asked nervously as she paced around the bathroom.

not so long after scott wakes up, three hunters storm into the bathroom, zapping scott, which knocked him on the ground. ellie wanted to help him and fight the hunters, using the skills that chris and allison taught her, but scott and stiles warned her not to. they didn't want her getting hurt.

"probably not." stiles muttered, running his hands through his hair, not wanting to think about his friends being tortured.

"do you hear them? can you hear scott?" stiles asked malia. he stopped walking to look at her.

malia shook her head, feeling disappointed in herself. she continued closing her eyes, trying to concentrate, but she kept on failing.

"malia." ellie sat next to her, placing her hand on her arm, "it's okay, just try your best." ellie gave malia a reassuring smile. malia smiled back and nodded.

"can you hear kira, lydia, anybody? what are they saying?" stiles asked malia who tried it again, but failed.

"i.. i can't." malia shook her head, "i can't concentrate. there's too many sounds and voices."

ellie stood up as stiles sat down in front of malia and grabbed her hand.

"okay, it's okay. just breathe. breathe with me, all right?" stiles tried to calm malia who nodded, "you practiced this with scott before, remember?"

"i'm trying." malia breathed out as she kept her eyes shut.

"it's okay malia, maybe just try to focus on something." ellie suggested. malia opened her eyes and nodded.

"yeah, here, look at my eyes. just focus on the sound of my voice. anything you have to do just try to concentrate. concentrate..." stiles suddenly stopped talking.

ellie furrowed her eyebrows, wondering why he just stopped. she turned around and saw stiles and malia kissing.

"aw, no! not in front of me please. i hear it almost every night!" ellie groaned loudly.

stiles and malia both pulled away, with malia chuckling and stiles blushing.

ellie looked closely at malia and noticed that her eyes turned a bright blue.

ellie quickly sat down next to stiles and watched as malia looked around the room. the lights then started flickering.

"malia, what's happening?" ellie asked the were-coyote.

"they're killing him." malia told them, hearing scott scream in pain.

"wait, he said something." malia faced stiles.

"what did he say?" he asked her.

"kate."

ellie widen her eyes once she heard that name. she hasn't heard that name in a minute. ellie thought that bitch was six feet under.

"that's impossible. it's impossible. that can't be what he said." stiles shook his head. it couldn't be true.

"why? who's kate?" malia looked at both stiles and ellie.

"she's a hunter." stiles started, meeting malia's eyes.

"an argent." ellie looked up from the ground.

kate argent was back from the dead.

CHLOE SPEAKS-
second chapter!!