How did I end up here?

Start from the beginning

Me: Yes, Nezu-sensei!

This was the third time he was telling me that. At first I had a normal handgun and then I had a rifle and now machine gun. I didn't needed a 4th reminder. Something told me if I tried using a gun again indoors would get me into trouble I didn't wanted to be.

After that classes started and I was left thinking on how we ended up in this kind of situation when we were supposed to be heroes after all and not assassins. It was afternoon but one look outside the window that was right next to me since I had a window seat I could see the Crescent Moon.

It was only 1 week before the entrance exam that we were involved in two incidents simultaneously.

The first one was concerning the now forever crescent moon. About 70% of it was bombed and destroyed by a rocket built by none other than Nezu-sensei himself. No one knew at that time why or who it was that was until Nezu just walked into the hero commissions headquarters and announced that he was the one responsible for that.

As if that wasn't enough he also announced that there was no hope for humanity anymore and that he would blow up the earth by the end of the school year.

This was how the number 1, 2 and 3 hero came into the room with Nezu and he announced that he would be our homeroom teacher.

These heroes were also the ones that told us to kill him.

Flashback brought to you by Izuku day dreaming after seeing the crescent moon.

All Might: I AM HERE!!!!

Eraserhead: *Sigh* What a bother to deal with!

Endeavor: Oh you don't have a plan.

Hawks: Hello everyone!

Eraserhead: Okay listen up. I was supposed to be your homeroom teachers but things changed and he is now it.

That was all the man said before going out of the room.

Hawks: Was that it? Are we supposed to tell them and do his job?

Endeavor: What a useless hero!

All Might: All right, young heroes! UA only gathered the best of this year and collected them in this class. I am expecting great things of you! You all go plus ultra!

Hawks: And that should have done the explanations?

Endeavor: Even more useless! I'll take over. Cutting straight to the point. We want you to kill this monster.

Iida: By all due respect Endeavor-Sir. We are supposed to be heroes in training and not Murderers.

Endeavor: This monstrosity of a villain is the one responsible for damaging the moon. He also will be destroying the earth by the end of the school year.

Tsu: Why are we task to kill him then?

At this the flame hero used all his flames on the small creature who in the end only pulled out a small gadget that looked like a cube but once he threw it down some kind of bubbly consistency came out and enveloped Endeavor completely making his quirk useless.

Hawks: This is why. Every hero that is under the hero commission tried to kill him but he is simply smarter than them and always managed to evade the attack or as you can see render the enemy completely making leaving them with no option to fight on.

Bakugo: Then why the fuck is he even here?

Nezu: Simple. It was boring to go against the heroes. This is why I made a more intriguing proposal to the hero commission. I don't want to be killed but if become the homeroom teacher of any hero course of UA then you are more than welcome to try.

Endeavor: We wanted to let another hero class take him over but their quirks are not fitting for an attack at all and are useless as such. So this is why he is here.

Hawks: He signed the contract that there wouldn't be any student at harm so he is not allowed to attack you and physically harm you.

Only physically?

What about mentally?

What did I even sign up for?

End of flash back brought to you by Nezu hitting Izukus desk with his paw and snapping him out of his daydream.

Nezu: It's lunch time already. Everyone went out besides you.

Me: Oh sorry Nezu-sensei.

Nezu: Just Nezu.

Me: I understand and sorry again Nezu.

I quickly got up and was about to hurry out of the room if the rat didn't call out to me.

Nezu: Wanna join me for lunch?

Me: You sure? I might try to kill you again.

Nezu: FUFUFUFU you are welcome to try.