How did I end up here?

A/N: Izuku's POV unless said otherwise!

Me and the rest of class 1A were put on a campus far away from any civilization. We were proud students of UA and we were all prepare to take up the duties of a hero. From every single person in the class I was the only one that got into the school being quirkless.

I proved them that even a quirkless kid can get into a hero school with the right support item. UA was one of the best schools there is in for preparing their students to be heroes. It is run by the hero commission and every single teacher is a pro-hero too.

However as of recent we had a change in plan instead of Eraserhead to be our homeroom teacher the hero commission decided to get Nezu the one and only most wanted person as our teacher. Their hope was that we could find a way to kill him before he ends the world.

This was how I was currently in my seat with a new machine gun in my hand.

Bakugo: Where the fuck is he?

Kirishima: Bakubro calm down. He might be late.

That was the moment the hatch to the ventilation system fell down and the mouse, bear, dog thing landed in front of us.

Nezu: Pardon my lateness. We'll start homeroom now.

The moment he said that it was Bakugo who went for the first hit. Every single one of my class started to use their quirk against Nezu. While they all went into close combat I on the other hand just used the gun I had and fired everything away I had. In the end no one managed to even scratch the chimer at all. It wasn't hard to believe since his quirk was called high spec which made him the most intelligent being on earth.

No one got him huh...

I am really impressed about his calculation abilities!

To be able to see and calculate as well as expect someone's moves before they even did that...

That is surely something else!

While everyone was out to catch that monster I couldn't help but find myself admiring him. It was true we were all professional killers for now even though we were here to learn how to be heroes. The commission told us this is what we needed to do when the times called for it.

However I knew it better. They were scared of the power that small non human creature hold over them and every single living being on earth. This was why they made only class 1A the class with the most talented people of the whole first year be assassins for them. We were literally do their dirty works for them.

Nezu: Good morning! As I can see everyone is here. Now can someone tell me what was the problem with your tactic?

Me(whispering): We lack individuality. Every time we are attacking the same way....

Nezu: Exactly Midoriya. I am happy to see that at least one of the class members can think and not just attack. A word of advice. You should devise a solid plan or else you won't be able to kill me with anything.

Bakugo: YOU FUCKING PRICK THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN US?

Bakugo turned around from his seat and grabbed me by my collar pulling me up again right after I just sat down.

Me: I would never do something like this Dandelion!

Nezu: Enough! Midoriya, firing a machine gun indoors is really dangerous. If one of the bullets gets into your eyes it could kill a fellow classmate even if it's sole purpose was to kill me.

Me: I understand.

Nezu: First time telling you is normal since you might not be able to see the consequences. The second time can be said as a reminder. Third is a warning. Don't test me Midoriya.