Chapter 2

As I was about to greet my friends, the school bus drove up. The bus was beyond crowded, there was no way in hell I'd be able to sit next to one of my friends. They all found seats so unbelievably fast and I was left freaking out about where I could possibly sit. Suddenly I heard my name called out, "Hey, Aurora! Why don't you come sit by me?" I quickly scattered towards the boy who called my name. As I sat down I quickly searched my mind for his name, I knew I'd seen him before but for some reason I was drawing a blank. Before I could even say thanks he spoke again, "Oh, sorry! I forgot we've never been properly introduced. I'm Jax!" He put his hand out towards me and I grasped it and gave his hand a firm shake before saying, "Aurora, or as some like to call me, Rory." We didn't talk much the rest of the way but I could tell that a friendship would soon blossom. Finally, the bus came to a stop and I realized we were at the school. I hopped off the bus with Jax trailing behind me. I stood with him for a while since we were both waiting for our friends. After a moment, Jax said he had to go because he say his friend. I watched him walk away and I soon saw who it was that he was waiting for. My heart skipped a beat and I got lost in a trance. It was the most beautiful boy I'd ever seen. I finally remembered where I'd seen Jax before, he was the beautiful boy's best friend.My mind slipped away from the thought as I examined this beauty of a boy. He has messy blondish-brown hair paired with beautiful green eyes. He wore a baggy Queen shirt and black skinny jeans with all black converse. I could feel my face go red as I thought about doing tons imaginable things to him. I heard Shiloh say behind me, "I think somebody has got a crush on Ashworth." I quickly snapped out of my daydreams and turned around to face my three friends. "Ashworth? Uh, who's that?" I ask. "Oh, you know. Nathan Ashworth, just the hottest and most popular boy at school, who you've been checking out for the past five minutes while we've been trying to get your attention," she replies. I felt blood rush up to my cheeks and cursed under my breath, I was really hoping no one would notice. "Checking him out? No, no you've got it all wrong. I wasn't checking him out, I was simply admiring his shirt," I said really fast. Shiloh just simply rolled her eyes and walked off but not before saying, "Yeah, I'm sure that's the case."