"It feels weird honestly. I most definitely miss my childhood already."

"Awww, it's okay, I'm sure your mom and your dad would've been proud." That remained me that I still hadn't told them that I killed Alessandro. They notice something is wrong when my face starts getting serious.

"Are you ok-" I push them into a quiet corner of the backyard away from everyone.

"There's something that I haven't told you or may have forgotten to tell you," I bite my lip in anticipation of their reactions.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Jax squeals.

"No,"

"Did you get a tattoo and not tell your brothers?" Avianna made this discouraging look with her arms folded.

"Omg, no, it's about Alessandro,"

They look around to see if anyone is listening and lean in, "What about Alessandro?"

"I killed him,"

A look of shock spreads across their faces with hundreds of underlying questions ready to be answered.

When?

Did he hurt you?

Did you kill him well?

Why was I not there?

"Hold on, I'll answer them one at a time. I killed him last year, yes, he did hurt me and I killed him good." I smile at the remembrance of his face when I killed him.

"And it was unexpected because he was my uncle,"

Both their eyes and their mouths go wide open in shock.

"D-did you just say, uncle?" Jax asks in disgust.

"Yeah, it shocked me too."

"Well now, you don't have to worry about him anymore," Jax says.

"It was about time someone killed him," I hear Avianna whisper next to me.

We start heading back to the party to grab a few drinks and snacks until I see Domenico entering the backyard. I excuse myself from Avianna and Jax's constant bickering. I walk up behind him, putting my hands on my hips and letting out a grunt of disapproval.

"Look what the cat dragged in," I raise an eyebrow at him as he turns around suspiciously. He chuckles nervously and strokes the back of his neck.

"Sorry about that, I was preparing a special surprise for you," he smiles and ruffles my hair.

"What surprise?"

"You'll just have to wait and see," I groan loudly as he walks away again and starts walking back to Avianna and Jax, who were now complaining about some popular show.

~~~

I smile at the picture that I had just unwrapped. It was a present from Domenico. It was a picture of everyone; my parents, my brother, me and other relatives.

My eyes started to swell with tears, knowing that I finally get to live with a family. From behind me, I could hear Luca softly crying his eyes out. I have to remember to tease him about that later.

The party had finished an hour ago and only Jax and Avianna were here with me. We were currently in Domenico's office with all of my brothers surrounding me.

"There is something else we would like to do," Domenico said.

"What is it?" I wipe my eyes, trying my best not to cry anymore. So much had happened today; I was so excited that I started having headaches.

Either it was my excitement or Luciano's voice ringing in my ear from his singing session in the car on our way back home.

"Since you seemed to enjoy your assassin job, we've decided to let you go back to doing it."

I cheered inwardly in my head. There was no doubt that I wouldn't go back to my assassin job. Alessandro may have spoiled my childhood but there's one thing he taught me; was that I was born to be an assassin.

At least he was right about something; I am a cold-hearted bitch. And I'm proud that I'm one.

"On one condition," Dom interrupted my cheer session. I groaned, hoping that I didn't have to bring one of my brothers.

"You have to work with us," I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean work with you?"

"You have to go and help us on any missions we have,"

"Hey!" Damon scowled at me, earning a chuckle from everyone. I shake my head in a 'yes' manner. He smiles and all my brothers start gathering around him, opening their arms for a hug.

I stood up and hugged them all in a brotherly manner. I signaled for Avianna and Jax to join our hug. It wouldn't be a family if they weren't there.

"I love you all, I miei Fratelli,"

"We love you too, nostra Sorella."

We all separated mid-hug because of Luca's constant farting. I then had a repeating thought that maybe, just maybe this was all a dream. I felt Domenic kiss the top of my head, reassuring me that what I felt was real and permanent.

No one could take this away.

No one.

La Fin