Anything can and will happen being that many other gangs could be here as well. I'm going to give each of you this beeping device. All of these devices are connected.

If something is wrong or you feel that it is shady press the button under the screen. When you press the button it will send an alert to the others and will drop your location and name.

Last but not least no kissing or fucking members from opposite gangs... I'm talking about you two Lyric and Alizah."

"What she kissed me that's not fair, " Alizah said crossing her arms.

"I would never, " Lyric said dramatically. Everyone in return gave her a yeah-right look.

"Ok maybe I would but I will try not to, " she said smiling.

"Also if Egypt is here no fighting girls but if she even looks at you the wrong way whoop her ass or shoot her, " he said starting to walk into the house. Guess I'll get a chance to shoot a bitch tonight.

Once we made our way in we all took a shot and made our way to the dance floor. Diablo and lyric started doing the chicken and the water sprinkler in the middle of the floor making a crowd form.

Jaxton and the rest of the gang surrounded me. Jaxton has his hands right on my waist swaying us side to side.

We've been dancing for a little bit over an hour and for the majority of the time, these two boys have been staring at me and the area around me.

I thought they were members of a rival gang but if they were they would have made a move already.

They both are brown skin, pretty tall, and have dreads. One of them has long dreads while the other one has short ones.

When I looked back over at them the one with the long dreads mouthed bathroom and pointed to it with his head. Am I dumb for what I'm about to do? Maybe?

"Im going to the bathroom, " I said stepping out of Jaxton's hold.

"You mean we, " he said motioning between us.

"No, I have my beeper I'll be back in no time, "

He pulled me close looking me in my eyes. He then took a deep breath ready to speak again.

"Please be careful baby, " he whispered letting me go.

As I started walking towards the bathroom I looked back to see the other boy talking to Jaxton.

Once I made it to the hall where the bathroom was the unknown boy was standing there waiting. Once I walked up to him he pulled me into the family bathroom and locked the door.

"I'm not going to do anything to you I'm just trying to warn you."

What the hell does he mean warn me? Warn me about what?

"Go on, " I encouraged leaning on the sink.

"Me and my cousin like to keep open eyes at events like these. There is a guy who I'm guessing plays a lead role in something has been looking at you the entire time you've been here.