~33~

Chyna

Me and the girls are currently at the gang's house getting ready. The boys are already dress and ready to go.

"Hey Gen, who are you texting?" I asked. When we were at the mall, at lunch, even when we got back she was still texting someone.

"Um no one just a silly group that's all, " she answered putting her phone away. She wore black jeans, a black lace bralette, and a black and orange purge mask.

"Yeah right, " lyric said eyeing her with her arms crossed. She said she wanted to think outside of the box so she dressed up as willy Wonka.

"Bestie the bob is killing me, " I said looking at her hair.

"My bob is giving ma'am. Stiff where?  I went Edna bob on you hoes." Whatever makes her sleep at night.

I'm dressed in a sexy cop costume. The girls kept insisting on me getting it for some odd reason. We have no idea what the boys are wearing but we're about to find out.

"Let's head downstairs it's getting late. Also, where's Alizah?"

"Im right here," she said coming out of the bathroom wearing a white sheet.

"Now Alizah what the hell is that?" Gen asked looking disappointed and stressed.

"Something new and outside of the box."

"Wearing a sheet as a ghost isn't outside of the box baby."

"I have on a white mini dress on under this I'm fine."

"Jesus Christ come on let's go the party started an hour ago," I said making my way down the steps. When we reached the bottom of the steps the boys studied us and we studied them.

Although something caught my eye. Jaxton was wearing an orange inmate jumpsuit with handcuffs attached to them. Man, he is one sexy ass inmate.

"Hey baby, " he said grabbing me by hips pulling me closer.

"We might have to use these handcuffs for later," I responded tilting my head to look up at him. His eyes went wide and he froze for a moment before smirking.

"Kinky I like it. Can't wait to put you in these."

"I was talking about using them so we won't lose Diablo or Lyric once they get drunk. Get your head out of the gutter," I said letting go of him and walking away. No, I wasn't.

"Finally! Are you guys are done so we can go?" Arlo asked. He and the rest of the boys were dressed up like the characters from the money heist.

We all followed his lead outside to the cars. Jaxton is driving his truck with the boys minus Arlo and Jaidan who are riding with us in one of the gang's black Cadillac Escalade trucks.

After a long forty-minute drive, we ended up at a Halloween party in southside. The twins (Mateo and Mathew) are surprisingly hosting it. They rented out a huge building with a big dance floor, a big ass bar, and restrooms with rooms upstairs.

After we all exited the truck we got into a huddle.

"The guns on the boys and me are not fake they are real," Jaxton begins. "We will keep them out prying eyes but just know that we have them. We're kinda in dangerous territory because we'll this south side.