part 7

Part 7

Emaan stood there as she gazed in to the pairs of eyes settled on her. Her face glinting like a kid who has just got her favourite candy. Emaan stood their frozen in her place as she clasped her hands together. It all seemed surreal to her. It was seeing a mirror image. Of course they had changed a bit. She glanced to see her Muskaan massi and then the younger version of her sitting down. Heading off to them to she sat in front of the table, so she was facing the very nervous looking j-rahul and j-muskaan.

Em: ahem ahem… massi… (Emaan waved her hands in front of muski and then she finally noticed her) Hi... muskaan chada right?

J-muskaan looked confused as she shook emaan's hand.

Em: hi massar (to j-rahul)

Emaan chuckled seeing them confused, sliding over the table she faced atul and Angie whom were looking nervous as hell for some reason.

Em: hi massi and massar…

Atul and angali both looked up to see her properly for the first time. A cute looking teenage girl with baby blue eyes and a charming smile with dimples stood before them.

At and an: hi

Em: atul massar. So you know now that you don't know me, does that mean you won't be calling me immu anymore?

Emaan chuckled as she looked at the confused expressions on j-atul's face. After their casual getting to know each other session, emaan slid on the table further so now she was facing her own parents. Emaan sat down and just looked at the expressions of her to be parents. J-riddhima and j-armaan were shifting in their seats and were avoiding any possible contact with the young girl sitting in front of them. The older ones, Armaan, Riddhima, atul, anjie, rahul and muskaan were looking with blank expressions on their faces. Emaan broke the silence as she held out hand to j-Armaan. Like throwing a stone in a calm lake her voice shattered the silence in the room. Smiling at the bewildered looking armaan. She spoke.

Em: hi, I am Emaan. Emaan Malik. Immediately j-armaan looked up to see a young girl looing at him with a smile reaching her eyes. Her name rang in his ears. Emaan... more over malik. She was his daughter!!! Armaan gently shook her hand as he managed a small smile. J-Riddhima on the other hand was having a blast looking at her armaan looking so nervous and that too in front of their own daughter. Riddhima realized that the young girl was there would be daughter. She looked at the charming girl sitting there so confident and open. Not realizing what she was happening,

J-Riddhima burst out laughing. Everyone turned to look at her a bit shocked.

J-ri: I am sorry... but… oh armaan your face… oohhh myy ggod I haven't seen you soo nervous ever.

Everyone joined in as they realized how the colour had drained from j-armaan's face.

2 hours later

Rahul muskaan atul and Angie and the kids were ready to go home. It was decided that the young interns would spend the night at the older's house so j-atul and j-angie went to atul and angie's house with the two boys and the same with j-muskaan and j-rahul. Armaan riddhima Rishabh j-armaan and j-riddhima were seated on the sofas generally chatting about their past lives. Emaan on the other hand had gone to see atul, angie everyone to the door. J-armaan and j-riddhima were getting more comfortable. J-Riddhima constantly glanced at Armaan and Riddhima whom just looked too involved in their own little world.