part 2

Recap: atul-angie, rahul-muskaan confessed. Everyone knows about ar relationship. All couples together. In 2027 Armaan and riddhima have their conversation about the young themselves visiting them. Someone asked me how the older version of ar knows that the younger versions are going to come... well it's a lame reason but the older ones visited themselves when they were young as well so they know. But just to make it clear, I'd like to point out that that is the only thing they know. They do know the events that will happen during the stay?. Sorry got the too much info... Lol jus bear with me and I promise to give you the best of my imagination. Love u all...

Part 2

Ar: Oh my god Riddhima!!! it's been nearly 20 years! 20 years since we went to the future to see us. His facial expression change, at which Riddhima giggles as she knows he's fumbling with words.

Ri: I know yh Armaan... They are coming today. Good job its Sunday!! Riddhima gets up and ties her hair in a bun. She is sitting at the edge of the bed when Armaan sneaks in from her waist and puts his head in her lap. Riddhima smiles at him and caresses his hair.

Ar: Riddhima...pumpkin, I do not understand one thing!!! why do we not remember what happened when we came to the future...

Ri: Armaan you know why? because it nice for things to be surprises in life. Imagine if we remembered how we were going to be in 20 years... Our kids... How would have we had the little pleasures of life if we knew the future. Armaan nodded as Riddhima continued. I am so glad that the time machine erased our memories. Riddhima sighed.

Armaan looked up to see the smile playing on Riddhimas face. How he loved this woman. 20 years had passed. He still loved her like a teenager boy. How their relationship had matured and blossomed over the years. He remembered the shy Riddhima and he chucked slightly at HIS Riddhima now. How she had changed. Mother of 2, a lovely wife who still blushed when he came close to her. This was the one thing that had not been affected by the changing years, her crimson blush. Armaan smiled as his heart warmed underneath his chest. His and Riddhima's relationship was all he ever wished for. She had learned to trust him beyond her limits. Riddhima was more outspoken, more bold and he loved her for that. She would answer him back, have jokes with him and that was the beauty of their relationship.

Riddhima looked down to see Armaan lost in his thoughts with a smile formed on his lips. Riddhima's face lit up instantly. Remembering her times with her husband. Riddhima recalled how he is a best father, best husband but moreover how he was the best friend, to her, and mostly their kids. Now she couldn't imagine her life without him. All she knew was she loved this man and will till eternity. In his forties, but he still had the vibe of the 22 year old Armaan in him. She had fallen more and more in love with his eyes and his dimples over the years. Seeing him content with his life, automatically put a smile on her face as well!!

Coming out of her trance, Riddhima bent down and placed her lips over his gently. He was still lying in her lap. Riddhima's hair fell on his face and chest. Smiling against her lips, he pulled her head closer as he reached out and placed his hand behind her hair. The kiss was gentle and full of trust and love. Riddhima pulled back slightly and whispered, "I love you Armaan."

Ar: I love you too, pumpkin.

Riddhima smiled.

Ri: Come on Armaan, I know its Sunday but I have got so much to do. Rahul, muskaan, Atul and Di are coming. Al the kids will be here too. I have got to prepare the food and all? Armaan come one leave me!