part 3

Recap: They both horridly left the table to stop Riddhima, otherwise their baby princess was in for a big shouting today and Rishabh and Armaan were not going to let that happen... were they? after all it was their princess they were talking about!!!

Part 3

Armaan and Rishi both stood by the steps thinking what to do. Armaan was chewing his lip nervously (like always) and Rishi had a frown on his face (like riddzy.) They both stood in the corner overlooking Riddhima as she made her way up the steps. Suddenly Rishi had a glow on his face and he clicked his fingers. He whispered something into his dad's ears and Armaan smiled as well.

Ar: Oye Hoye son, Dimag to tera mere par gayya hai. Shabash!!  Fine I'll go put the plan into action. Roger all set. One two three go. Operation save Emmy from Hitler is a go go.  Armaan and Rishi gave each other a high fives as Rishi gave his father thumbs up and went to the other room. Armaan turned to go to Riddhima.

Ar: Oh lord, please save me. Meri lovely si Hitler main ayya.  Armaan hurriedly proceeded towards the steps and caught riddhima jus as she was about to open Emaan's bedroom door.

Riddhima frowned as she knew he was trying to his 'baby'.

Ri: Armaan, hato tum. Please move. I know you are trying to save Emmy but today I'll wake her up my way. Everyday this girl is a pain. And you know what it's all because of you and Rishi. You pamper her so much. She's m daughter as well but I want her to have some manners. Come one Armaan leave my hand. Riddhima said whilst getting a bit irritated.

Ar: Basket ji, if you have done your lecture then can I say something. I did not come to save my princess. Erm? I mean emaan. Sorry, I know yeah this girl is spoiled. Aaj toh tum ise sabak sikha hi do. But all want is my after breakfast kissy. He pulled her closer.

Armaan said this with a cute puppy face that Riddhima smiled. She knew perfectly well that this was a plan of the father and son to save their princess from their mothers spanking today. Riddhima was just smiling at the situation when she heard the phone ring. She looked at Armaan giving him a 'you-go-and-get-the-phone' look.

Ri: Armaan phone baj raha hai. Can you get?

Ar: (before she could finish) Riddhima main toh garden ja raha ho. Get it please.

Saying that Armaan looked at her as she knew perfectly well what he was up to.

Ri: RISHI?. CAN YOU GET THE PHONE PLEASE? (Shouting so that Rishi could hear her downstairs)

Ar: Riddhima who breakfast kar raha hai. Now go and get the phone. Armaan said hastily. Riddhima could sense the impatience and nervousness in his voice. She smiled mentally knowing that he was trying to get rid of her to save Emmy a thrashing for sleeping till late.

Riddhima got frustrated and turned to go but not before warning Armaan not to wake up Emaan as he wanted to do it. Armaan smiled at Riddhima's childness and stood there with his arms across his chest admiring her as she rushed to get the phone before it was cut. "Basket, tum bhi na, hamesha basket hi raho gi" Armaan said to himself.

Riddhima ran down the stairs and saw Rishi eating his breakfast and engrossed in the morning paper. Riddhima smiled and as soon as she turned to the pick up the phone, Rishi looked at her sighed of relief. He did thumbs up for Armaan who was standing above the staircase. Armaan took the signal and gently opened the door to Emaan's room.

As he opened the door, He saw his little baby sleeping on the opposite side of the bed, with her legs towards the headboard. Emaan's room wasn't the usual pink or lilac like typical teenager girls. In fact when they had refurbished their home 2 years back, Emmy had insisted on choosing a brown and beige theme for her room, which was highly untypical for a 14 year old girl. Riddhima was relieved as she knew she would grow out of the pinks and lilacs in a couple of years so riddzy was more than happy to go along with her decision. Armaan as usual let her do what she wanted. Lol

Lets take a look at her room?

Armaan sighed as he saw her sleep unknown to the world. How fast does time flow? He though the times when she was just a little baby and now? She was a teenager 16 years, but she was still a nave and innocent baby at heart. His baby. He shared a special bond with her. More than what he did with Rishi. It was Armaan and emaan and Riddhima and Rishi. Maybe it was because she was the replica of what he was. Armaan sat down on the edge of the bed. He gently caressed her face. Emaan malik was the splitting image of her father. Exactly the same eyes, same face. She even had the dimples.

Armaan's chain of thoughts broke as he saw his princess sleeping in a very strange position. She slept on her tummy, jus like he did. Her blanket was everywhere except for on her where it was supposed to be! Emaan was wearing a white vest with black 3 quarter trousers. Her hair tied up a pony tail, pretty messed now lol. She had her Teddy under one arm. Armaan smiled as he pulled the teddy from under her arm. It was the same teddy he had given her for her 5th birthday and she always kept it. She had reams and reams of other teddies but she loved this one. She had even named him!! She called him Ted, and she never slept without it. Lol

Here's ted?

Armaan gently shook emaan who groaned. Knowing who it was she shifted her head on her dad's lap and wrapped her arms around his waist. Armaan gently placed a kiss on her cheek.

Ar: Morning bacha.

Em: (yawning) Good morning dada.

He still caressed her hair.

Ar: Emmy come on baby, 9 am already. Mom was coming to wake you up. God knows how I managed her.

Em: (her voice still sleepy) Toh phir mumma se panga hi kyon lete ho dad. She let out a little giggle. 

Ar: HAWW!! Panga aur me... Teri ma mujhe zinda chode ji??

They both laughed and emaan sat up straight and crossed her legs. She stretched her arms and got up of the bed. She bent down and kissed Armaan, said a quick love you and rushed to the bathroom.

Armaan smiled at his princess and called out to her in the bathroom.

Ar: Emmy, hurry up aur come soon to the breakfast table. Ok?

He heard her yell a 'yes dad' and he left her room.

Down stairs, Armaan and Rishabh settled sown on the table and they saw Emaan run down the stairs, slowly as in not to make any noise which could grab Riddhima's attention, who was busy on the phone.

She gave Rishabh a kiss on the cheek.

Em: Morning bhai.

Ri: Morning baby, oi why are you so late. Got any ideas how me and dad managed to save you today. Rishabh pretended to scold her. She mumbled a quick sorry and sat down quickly. Grabbing the paper she pretended to be engrossed in it as she heard the phone being put down and her mum approaching the table from behind.

She gave cold stares to her dad and her bhai whom were having a hard time controlling their laughter.