part 5

Part 5

Joshi mansion

Angali stood by the kitchen countertop jus finishing of pouring the juice into 4 different glasses. She wore a light yellow salwar kameez without her duppata.

Placing the glasses in a tray she walked towards the dining table; put the glass in front of someone. The person sat there engrossed in some files.

An: Ahem ahem…

At: ek minute angali….

An: Atul…. (Getting frustrated) What the heck atul?

Angali stood there with her hands on her hips as two young looking boys walked in and placed a kiss on either side of her cheeks. She smiled as they took a seat. Angali pointed towards atul and they smiled and shrugged their shoulders. One of them nudged the other one and they screamed… "DAD!!!"

Before atul knew what had hit him, the files from his hand flew of and angali caught them. They all burst out laughing as Atul frowned.

"Ankur, Ashwin???" Atul frowned as angali bent over and took his glasses off.

An: Mr Atul joshi, this is a breakfast table and it would be very kind of you to join us for some breakfast… (Now in a stricter tone) Now have your breakfast.

Their sons, Ankur and Ashwin smirked.

At: What is wrong with you two.yaar, angali meri bewi hai, who mujhe aisi bhi kehti hai na, toh usme iska pyar jhalakta hai? Samjhe, hai na angali?? (In his usual sing song way =)

An: Atul… (Like she always says it lol) Anyways boys, we are going over to Riddhima massi's in a bit. Lunch and dinner today over at her's today. Ok? So get ready for about 11 am. And yes, there's a big big surprise today.

Atul looked up just realize what was going to happen. As soon as Angali saw him about to open his mouth, she quickly placed a hand over his mouth as the Ankur and ashwin burst into giggles again. "Atul, the point of a surprise is that it's a SURPRISE. Ring any bells?" She narrowed her eyes. He shrugged his shoulders as they finally sat down to have their breakfast.

And they all had the usual bickering Sunday breakfast.

2-3 hours later.

'Ding dong'… The ringing of the door bell swept through the malik's ashiyana…

There was no one to be seen in the living room and then emaan crept out of no where rushing down the stairs. She wore a purple vest top and denim shorts a pair of black flip flops. Her hairs were tied in a pony tail and it was cutting into her neck. Her fringe reaching just above her eyes but not covering, still revealing her beautiful baby blue eyes, so overall she looked adorable, akhir beti kis ki hai? Lolz

She quickly opened the door…. Screaming a big loud hello…. It was Atul, angie and Ankur.

An: Hello bacha…  hows my baby?? Hugging emaan tightly.

Em: I am good Angie massi. How are you? God haven't seen you in like 3 days… And they both shared a laugh.