characters

Armaan malik-

A very well knowneurosurgeon. Current age around 40 (still dashing though... LOLLOLLOL) married to Riddhima malik for 18 years. They have a son and a daughter.

Riddhima malik-

Wife of armaan malik and is a qualified gynaecologist. Does not work full time but supervises her juniors. Current age around 39-40 as well.

Imagine who you want guys... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Rishabh malik-

Son of Armaan and riddhima. Rishabh is 17 years old. Has finished his college. He wants to study further in Delhi. Rishabh aspires to be an architect. Very intelligent. Is very much like Riddhima. Sensitive, quiet and caring nature, but also is very strong works out daily and with very good looks resembling Riddhimas, has got her green-grey eyes. Perfect dream man and respects girls very much. He is very close to Riddhima.

Emaan malik-

Younger sister of Rishabh. She has jus turned 16. Very bubbly girl. Daddy's angel, she is just like armaan. Fun loving.... attitude but very sweet and innocent. Despite of being 16 she is till a little baby and everyone loves her that way. Rishabh and emaan share a very close bond. Her personality resembles armaan. Same hair... Same grey eyes and same dimples. She is the life of the house. Very very close to her father. Wants to pursue medicine.

Garewals:-

Rahul Garewal-

Head doctor at sanjeevani. Married to muskaan garewal. They have been married for 19 years. Got married a little before Armaan and ridz. Have two sons together. Still the same old Rahul at heart. Loves muskaan very much but his day is incomplete without hearing his beloved wife shout at him.

Muskaan garewal-

Still our lively muski...... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Loves Rahul very much. Does not work any more. Has two very naughty sons.

Raj garewal-

eldest son of Rahul and muskaan. Like Rahul. Loves his mum but annoys her and gets told off but loves that part. Lol He is 17 and half years old. Best friends with Rishabh malik. Both of them want to join the Architect and engineering profession. Is a very sweet boy with dashing personality.

Mukul Garewal-

Younger brother of raj and son of muskaan and Rahul. He is 16 and a little older than emaan. He is a replica of muskaan. Just as loud and funny. Loves his brother and wants to join sanjeevani as an intern when he has done his MBBS. Best friends with Emaan, they get along perfectly? have been best friends since they were kids.

Joshis:-

Atul Joshi-

Child specialist at sanjeevani along with his wife anjali. Current age: 40ish... They got married on the same day as Armaan and Riddhima. Has two sons as well. Still the cute and adorable atulLOLLOL Loves angali like mad as alwaysEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

lol

Angali Joshi-

Married to atul for 18 yearsBig smileBig smileBig smile around 40 as well... Assistant specialist to atul at the hospital. Loves her sons a lot.

Ankur joshi-

Oldest son of Anjali and atul. Friends with Rishabh and Raj. Only a couple of weeks older than Rishabh. Wants to pursue a career in computer engineering. Very loveable person like atul but has got a sharp mind like Angie's.

Ashvin joshi-

Younger son of atul-angie. A little bit older than Emaan as well. Best friends with Mukul and emaan. Wants to pursue medicine as well.

Modis:-

They will come in the picture later so characters will be introduced afterwards.

Then there are our young interns as seen in dmg........

So guys I know there are a lot of characters so sorry about that.....

So just to sum it up... Out of all the 6 kids-

Raj (rm's son) is the eldest then it's Ankur (aa's son) and then it's Rishabh (ar's son)

These 3 are closer friends with each other.

Ashwin and mukul are about the same age and then there is emaan who is youngest out of all of them. Big smile and these 3 are best of friends like armaan. atul and rahul.....