part 1

hey guys... first part... Embarrassed

Friends, I am using the situation from a week after the sanjeevani concert was over and how things had changed. The only thing I am changing in this ff is that all the interns know about Armaan and Riddhimas relationship from when they got back together in July... Hope that's fine...

part 1
Year 2008 30/12

Sanjeevani hospital... 8.00 is Fire escape stairs...

Riddhima is sitting on the last step as she is free now. Leaning against the wall she is lost in her thoughts. Remembering the couple of days ago, she thinks about the sanjeevani concert held to save sanjeevani and all of the interns were overjoyed with the announcement that they had not only raised enough to pay all the bills of the patients but furthermore they had exceeded their target and had raised a lot extra. All the extra money was used to deal with sanjeevani's money crisis. Riddhima recalled how her father came out of the conference room 4 days ago with a big smile on his face, how the interns were overjoyed to hear that sanjeevani was not going to be shut down!!! So much had changed within the past four days... Changed for good... Except for the fact that Mr Abhimanyu Modi was still going to stay at the hospital? Riddhima remembered how she had to dance with him as Armaan was in bed with injuries. She smiled thinking how everyone like di, atul, muskaan, Rahul and Nikki had opposed the idea as they knew armaan wouldn't like it but it had to be done....

Riddhima was smiling to herself. Now that everything was fine again everyone else had asked them to speak to Dr Shashank. Riddhima remembered the party which was held to celebrate the concert's success. Ridz recalled how Rahul and muskaan had confessed in front of everyone. How angali di had confessed to atul about her love for him......

~flashback-party~

Dr Shashank had invited everyone associated with the concert to the party. The party was held at a beautiful beach. There was a large gazebo set up and the party was nearly finished. Nearly everyone had gone; just the gang, Shashank, Padma and nani were present.

Shashank: Bachoo, Kya tum log abhi yaha rukne wale ho?

Ammy: yes sir, just until everything is cleared up, if you don't mind....

Sh: No problem armaan. Well I am taking maa and Padma home. Would you mind dropping Riddhima and angali at home?

Ammy nods his head. Shashank, Padma and nani leave.

An: I am bored, atul lets do something.

At: Armaan, mere bhai... tujhe me toh ideas overflow karte hai.... kuch soch Na

Rahul, muskaan, ridz and Angie all agree!!

Ar: Guys let's play spin the bottle... truth, dare?

Everyone agrees. They all settle on the mat placed on the sand with the bottle placed on some cardboard in the middle... Angali spins first and points towards muskaan.

"Phitte mooh? mere bari phir se pehle..." Everyone laughed at muski's response.

"Ok muskaan what will it be?" Angali winked at her.