Part 25

A few days later its in the morning and bucky was awake. He doesn't stand up because you need the sleep. You woke up a few times in the nights in the fear that you are alone. So bucky stayed with you until you started to wake up every day. He knows that you haven't slept much at this days so he is trying to get you to sleep in the afternoon.

Bucky: good morning beautiful.

Y/n: morning bucky *smiles like a little kid*

Bucky: since when are you so happy in the morning? *smiles down to you*

Y/n: well you are here with me annndd i love you *kiss him*

Bucky: well we have to stand up at some point doll. It's almost midday.

Y/n: but i want cuddles... and kisses

Bucky: you will have enough of that i promise. Today afternoon okay?

Y/n: why afternoon? I want them now

Bucky gives in and lays down again and cuddled with you for about 1 hour.

Bucky: baby...

Y/n: *yawns* yes?

Bucky: i have to stand up...

You immediately thought for an excuse that he stay but he knows what you trying to do.

Bucky: And i'm going to stand up... no excuses this time baby. *kissed your forehead*

When bucky wants to leave the room you stand up and crawl on his arm.

Y/n: don't go without me please

Bucky: y/n... you know someday you have to be alone again...

Y/n: w-what? I- i thought that you will stay with me forever? *tears up*

Bucky: no... no i didn't mean it in that way... i mean when i want to go out with steve or do something you know? And you will have for sure a girls night with Nat and Wanda again... come here doll.

He pulls you into a tight hug and kisses your cheek.

Bucky: i will never leave you for anything okay?

You nod

Y/n: but i still want to come with you... please

Bucky: sure.. come on doll. We make breakfast... steve and Tony are coming okay?

Y/n: mhm... okay...

Bucky: they won't do anything to you okay?

Y/n: yes it's just... why isn't peter visiting me? I- I mean he is still my brother...