Part 20

You woke up a few times in the night but quiet so that bucky wouldn't notice.

In the morning you are already awake and stare at bucky who you think is still asleep.

Bucky: staring is rude. *he looks at you and smiles*

Y/n: you are awake? Since when?

Bucky: i didn't sleep at all. *kisses you and hold you tighter onto him*

Y/n: your avoiding my question.

Bucky: i know you woke up a few times in the night... why?

Y/n: uhm... are you hungry?

Bucky: don't avoid the question.. we are all here to help you... but i can't when you push me away...

You sighted and sit up. Bucky still has his hands around you.

Y/n: they were just stupid nightmares about... hydra...

Bucky: Y/n... you have to tell me that things... i know how it feels... no one else were in hydra beside the two of us...

Y/n: i- i know its just... *tears stream down your face* i hurted you guys... and i'm not able to forgive myself for it...

Bucky: oh no... baby... hey.. shh... look at me

You can't look him in the eyes and look down.
He lifted your chin so that you have to look into his eyes. You immediately were hypnotized by his eyes.

Bucky: you haven't done it by propose. You hear me? No one in here is angry at you... We all love you baby. *kisses you*

Y/n: how can you still love someone like me? I shot peter without thinking... my own brother...

Bucky: you were controlled by hydra.. and i killed a lot of people too... okay? And you still love me.

Y/n: thank you. I love you *kiss him with passionate*

Bucky: i think its time to see Peter hn? He doesn't know you are back.

Y/n: yeah... i hope he can forgive me...

Bucky: of course he can..

You guys stand up and went different ways.

You go to peters room and knock on it.

Peter: go away!

Y/n: sure about that?

Peter runs to the door and opens it.

Peter: y/n.. omg

Y/n: i know if you don't want to see me or even hate me for what i did... i can-

Peter runs up and hugs you very tight.

Y/n: i weren't expecting that

Peter: *cries* i thought... i lost you.. how? How are you-

Y/n: *gets tears too* bucky did it... he brought me back...

Peter storms of to find bucky.. he find him in the living room.
You ran after him not knowing what he is doing.

Bucky: hey peter where is y/n?

Peter runs to him and hugs him tightly not letting go.

Peter: thank you... thank you so much for bringing her back to me... i wouldn't know what to do without her.

Bucky hugs him back.

Bucky: no problem little one.. you know i wouldn't know too what to do without her...

You went to them and hug both of them.

Y/n: you are my family guys... and i love the both of you more than anything else.