Part 4

Even before you turn around Noah has noticed Bucky and kissed you on the head and lays an arm around you. You just laughed at it and turn around. You can't believe what you see..

Y/n: B-Bucky? *has tears in the eyes*

Bucky: y/n? *he saw that noah kissed you on the head and he still has his arm around you*

You stand up and run over to him and hug him.   He hugged you back and started crying because he was so happy to see you. He never cried so it's really confusing for you.

Y/n: omg.. i thought i would never see you again* cry even more*

Bucky: heyy.. hey.. shhh...shh i'm here now doll  he picks you up and spins you around. God i missed you. And now stop crying doll. You know-

Noah: heyy y/n! *lays an arm around her waist* what do you think if we could dance now? This is our song!

*Bucky is pissed but he tried to be happy for you because he thinks that you and noah are dating.*

Bucky: well.. i'll go to steve. We'll catch up later.

Y/n: definitely! Come on noah let's go!

You and Noah are dancing for a while and have a lot's of fun together. Bucky just sat there and watched you two the whole time because he doesn't like it that noah is touching you.
*Noah tries to be as near as its possible to you because he want to make Bucky jealous*
After a while he did it. Bucky was pissed so he went over to Sharon because he knows that she has a huge crush on him and asks her if she wanted to dance with him. She said yes and has a big smile on here face.

They danced a few feet's away from you and as you saw them dancing together you start to felt sick. You wanted to be in Sharons position, not because you don't like noah it's because of the fact that you love Bucky. It's a little while later and Bucky, Sharon, Tony, Nat and Wanda got drunk.
Peter comes over and wanted a conversation with noah so they went to another side of the room.

Peter: okay i don't know what you are trying with y/n but you know that she is in love with bucky! So stay the hell away from her or-

Noah: or what? You are pathetic. You know i get everything i want. And she is my best friend so calm down buddy.

Peter: we are definitely not buddies! We don't like each other. And i don't trust you.

Noah: well y/n does. And that is everything that will be needed

Peter: will be needed for what?

-meanwhile with y/n-

Steve comes over to you and start to talk to you

Steve: hey y/n or?

Y/n: oh hey, Steve right? I heard a lot of things of you.

Steve: The one and only *smiles* sooo what's going on between you and Buck? I've never saw him cry like this.

Y/n: well you know we went trough a lot of stuff together and i'm happy that i have found him. *smiles even more when you think about the time you spent with Bucky*

Steve saw the necklace around your neck and stared at it

Steve: wai- you were with him captured in Hydra?

Y/n: how- how do you know that? *smile faded away*

Steve: well you have almost the same necklace as him and he told me that you have the sun. He got scared because he lost it once and I found it. He also told me that you are a very nice girl. Buck couldn't stop talking about you and that for days. He just says how important you are to him.

Y/n blushes

Y/n: oh what really? Well you know he means a lot to me too. 

In this moment steve looks to the dance floor and his smile fades away immediately. You wonder why and turn around. You can't believe what you saw. Sharon and Bucky kissing. The both didn't break the kiss and you got tears in the eyes. You feel that your heart sinks every second more when you look at them.

⚠️Flashback⚠️

You and Bucky are in a cell next to each other and started talking.

Y/n: do you think we'll one day get out of here?

Bucky: of course doll. We will and we will stay together.. till the end of the line. No one will be able to separate us.

Y/n: *get tears in your eyes* you know we have to split up after we'll come out of here. If they will find us both together we are screwed.

Bucky: I know...

Y/n: and what if someone comes in our life? Don't you want a family? Kids?

Bucky: of course i want to but not without you.

Y/n: what do you mean?

Bucky: y/n- i- i love you.

Y/n: James, you- you can't do that to me. You know we will go other ways and- and *starts crying harder*

Bucky: shh doll, i know but you know I will always love you, no matter what.

Y/n: i- i love you to james but we can't be together and you know that.

Bucky: yes but i wanted you to know that it will be always you. No other woman.

⚠️Present⚠️

Y/n: oh.. uhm.. it was nice to meet you... but i have to go now. Tell peter i'm on my way home. You run outside.

Steve: y/n! Wait- annnd she's gone.

Steve walked over to Bucky and get him away from Sharon.

Steve: WHAT THE HELL MAN! What are you doing!?

Bucky: I was kissing a pretty lady until you came and throw me away.

Steve: I can't believe you right now. I'll bring you to bed. You did a lot damage buck. And I'm serious.

Steve brings bucky to his bed and comes downstairs.

Noah: hey man, do you know where y/n is?

Steve: yes she went home already.

Noah: what why i thought she would enjoy this party.

Steve: yes she did until bucky made a big mistake. He kissed another girl.

Noah: Omg.. i will make sure that y/n is fine.

Steve: thank you.