"You know what, now thinking about it I don't see any negatives to you shooting. Do it, but you have to kill me" I told him.

I would rather straight up get killed than have to suffer in pain, well more pain than usual.

"Aren't we a ball of sunshine?" He chuckled out as he pushed my hair to my side.

I felt a cold substance being placed around my neck. It felt like a necklace.

"Open" he said as his footsteps began trailing away from me.

I raised my hand to my neck and looked down. It was a necklace with a light blue charm at the bottom of it.

"He won't say sorry but he'll pamper you in jewellery" I chuckled as I rested my hands in my laps.

"For you" he said, that starkness in his voice.

"Sounds like you're in love with me" I teased and the laugh he let out was almost insulting. 

"You could be my daughter" he said with disgust in his voice.

"A lot of girls have daddy kinks Hiram" I chuckled out.

"Do you?" He smirked as he brought the cold glass to his lips, waiting for me to answer before he could taste the liquid.

"If you're asking me to fuck you, just be straight forward about it" I said as he took a sip of his drink and then let out a chuckle.

"Definitely not" he said. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Your lose" I said. He shook his head.

"God you've been fucked over way too many times" he said, a disappointed tone in his voice.

"Tell me about it, that's why I need to go to Stonewall Prep" I said and he gave a slight nod of his head.

"Give me the name, in fact, think about it over night. I have all the time in the world" he smirked.

This small piece of information is all that is giving me a little bit of power over Hiram. As soon as I tell him, he's the one who is back in control. As much as I trust him, I don't like not being in control. Especially with a character like him who can at times be unpredictable.

"Okay" I told him.

Our meeting, you could call it, wrapped up soon after and I headed home. After today, all I want to do is go to bed and scroll through TikTok. Plus, also decide whether or not I wanted to reveal the only source of power I have over him.

I arrived home and as soon as I closed the door I was faced by my mother. She was here to do her daily questions. She's going to tell me my grades are dropping, which they aren't. And that I need to break up with Sweet Pea. That's probably the only thing that Sweet Pea has done that my mother can support.

"You were out so late with him, weren't you?" She said with disgust.

"He in fact broke up with me. I was at Veronica's studying" I lied about the last part or otherwise she'd start yelling at me for wasting time.

"Good, you two finally broke up" she said with relief and I couldn't help but scoff.

"I'm sorry Elizabeth but he isn't going to help you get into Harvard. He offers nothing but distractions. You were stupid to ever start dating him, let alone thinking it would last" she insulted me with her ugly laugh.

"Instead of being there for your daughter who just got her heartbroken you're treating me like shit, seriously?" I yelled at her as I shook my head.

"Don't give me an attitude. It's all your fault. I told you not to date him" she yelled at me with an evil laugh.

"Go fuck yourself" I yelled at her as I quickly ran up the stairs and into my room, locking the door as fast as I could.