Oneshot 1: Kevil

He lived a normal life. Or at least, he considered it normal.

Kevil had decently rich parents, with the exception of them being drug dealers from Mexico. He was also born in Mexico and technically is Mexican. When they moved to Redmond City to continue their drug dealing company, Kevil had enough of it. Because of his parent's status, many kids used to stay away from Kevil. This made him lonely, but this also got him interested in gossip and drama. When he got into the university, he started gathering rumors, hearsay's and chatters of everyone. He was good at eavesdropping.

As now, Kevil lives with a fake name. He had decided on abandoning his real name, as it reminds him of his parents. Kevil shares a dormitory with Blade, who doesn't listen to him most of the time, since he isn't really bothered to care.

He became friends with Disko when they first met. At first, the only reason he wanted to be Disko's friend is because he has a lot of gossip amongst the students. He wanted to find out if they were true. But Disko's situation reminds him of himself. Being left alone, just because people said nasty things about you. For that reason, he's still friends with Disko, along with annoying little Blade.