Part 7: The Fight

Ivan started swinging punches onto Disko. He evaded them mostly, but he guessed that Ivan's punches were more stronger than his. Still, he didn't want to take the risk. As soon as he found an opening, Disko did an uppercut onto Ivan, making him almost losing his balance. Ivan smirked, as he kept their distance safe for him between Disko. Both of them were throwing punches to each other, also starting to tire them a bit. Disko managed to take a hit on Ivan's face, but he took this advantage to punch Disko in the guts. Disko groaned in pain, before getting kicked in the face by Ivan's knee, causing him to fall down. He could sense his screen was slowly cracking, and it was getting worse. Ivan turned Disko around his back and started choking him from the back. As Disko strangled from Ivan's grasp, he caught a glimpse of Abby and Jack. He noticed that Jack was enjoying the moment while he slowly stabs Abby in the stomach. She was in such agony, that tears of pain started falling rapidly, and Jack just laughed it off. This made Disko really pissed on how Jack was treating her.
Disko used all his might to throw Ivan, who was still trying to choke Disko, in front of him. Ivan was surprised by Disko's sudden willpower to throw him. He rolled over, and backed up a bit from Disko. As he faced Disko again, he noticed the rage from his eyes. He really was riled up.
"I want to kill you so badly," Ivan slowly took out a pocket knife in his pants, "so, we're going to resort to my backup plan."
"You're a coward, Ivan."
"I know, but death waits for no man." Ivan swiftly charged at Disko with his knife in hand.
Disko tried to evade it, but he was no match for Ivan's speed. He caught Disko's left hip and cut a big hole. He cursed in pain as blue blood (Detroit: Become Human inspiration) started pouring out from his body rapidly. With another swing, Ivan managed to slit Disko's left arm, making him ache in pain even more. Finally, Ivan pushed Disko to the ground, and pinning him down.
"I finally caught you, bitch." He said, as he started laughing.
Just as Disko wanted to give him the final blow, Ivan blocked it. "You're hurt badly and still want to fight? Fine. If you want to die in agony, so be it." He stabs Disko in the ribs, and makes sure it stays in.
Disko could feel the sensation of extreme discomfort and anguish that was overwhelming and unendurable. Am I really going to die like this?' he thought. 'In the hands of a psycho Russian, that's pretty funny.' Disko gave out a single chuckle.
"What's so funny? HUH?!" Ivan screamed, as he started beating up Disko's face. "IS THIS FUCKING FUNNY TO YOU?!" He began to laugh hysterically, as he was beating the living shit out of Disko.
Disko closed his eyes as he his face was slowly cracking. He starts to think about the things he cherishes, as he wanted to remember it right before he dies.
Kevil and Blade, the only real friends he has ever made.
His dad, whom he respect highly and wanted to be just like him since he was a child.
Abby, his girlfriend which he wished he had spent more time with.

...

His thoughts were interrupted by Ivan's sudden scream. He couldn't see clearly, but he could hear Ivan's screams, followed by a thud. He noticed a figure standing in front of him. Raine? Then he could hear Abby's cries near him. But before he could do anything, he slowly loses consciousness...
(Sorry if the fight scene is a bit off, first time making one)

At the hospital

A doctor had just attended to Abby's knife wound, with Raine with her. Raine had managed to break out of the rope tying her hands. She knocked out Jack when he was still amusing himself to Abby's torture, and used his knife to stab Ivan in the back. Disko was rushed to the ICU, as his injuries were very critical. Jack was arrested, whilst Ivan was treated in a separate room. Abby worries for Disko.
"Do you think he'll be alright?" They talked as they sit in the hallways.
Raine pats her on the back, "Abby, the doctors will treat him to it. So, you don't need to worry." She also managed to call Disko's dad using his phone. He was rather shocked hearing this, and said he was on his way immediately.
"Thanks, Raine." Abby said as she sulked.
"Hey Abby."
"Yeah?"
"Uhm.." Raine looked down. "There's something that I have to say."
"Hmm?"
"I'm sorry. I'm the one who brought you into this. I overheard you talking to Disko on the phone and thought it would be a good idea to tell Jack. I hated Disko, but I didn't expect Ivan to kill him. God, I'm the worst." She started crying, covering her ashamed face with her hands.
"Hey hey," Abby brushed Raine's back. "It's fine, I forgive you." She smiles at Raine when she looks up.
"Thank you so much, Abby. You're the best cousin." She hugs Abby, despite the knife wound.
They talked a bit, to pass the time while they wait for Abby's dad to pick her up. They also managed to meet Disko's dad, who apparently was a really nice man.
It was only a matter of time before Disko wakes up from his injuries...