Ch.2 Truth or Dare

In two minutes, I already found myself in a circle with 15 people. 7 go to schools from a different town and the rest are people I've only talked to once. Lydia sits next to Harry across from me. At least Niall is here and he sits next to me.

"I'm surprised you're here," he jokes and I pushed him over giggling.

"Who goes first?" A boy from a different school asks looking around.

"Hosts honor," Niall grins and looks at me. "Seven, truth or dare?"

Of course.

"Shit," I laugh. "I'm gonna need something to drink in order to play this."

Niall hands me his cup of beer and I take a few sips before making up my mind.

"Truth."

"If you were lesbian and could date any female celebrity, who would it be?"

"Juliet Simms," I say automatically. She's my favorite girl singer.

"Her??" Someone asks in disgust.

"I'll give her points for that. Juliet Simms is actually pretty hot for rock," Niall saves me from the embarrassment. "Pick someone," he says to me.

"Truth or Dare, Lina?" I ask a girl who I used to be best friends with but now we're just friends.

"Dare,"she says.

"I dare you to chug down the alcohol in your cup under 10 seconds."

Lina looks worried at first, but then she grabs the cup next to her, takes a deep breath, and starts chugging.

"Li-na! Li-na!" People in the group chants as well as I do and by 7 seconds have passed, Lina is done.

Lina dares a boy name Zac to make his best sex noise, Zac dares a girl name Jane to streak naked around the house, Jane dares a girl name Jessica who has blonde hair like Lydia to drink three cups of beer, Jessica makes a boy name Donovan share his best sexual expirence, Donovan dares Lydia to show everyone her nipple piercings, and Lydia dares Harry to kiss her.

Harry seemed like a pro and didn't seem into the kiss. I laugh to myself because of how ridiculous it looked. I was having a great time actually until it was Harry's turn.

"Truth or dare....Seven," he looks at me with his eyes going dark again.

"Truth?" I say because I'm scared of his dare.

"C'mon, Seven almost everyone has done a dare. It's time for you to do one. Make things fun and interesting," Lydia yawns and puts her head on Harry.

"Fine, dare," I groan.

"I dare you to..." He looks at Niall and grins. "Make out with Niall for two minutes."

What?! I can't! Niall doesn't want to. Does he? This could ruin everything. I think about not wanting to play anymore until I turn my head to look at Niall and he presses his lips on mine, getting the top lip.

I hear people count down slowly from 120, timing it. When I close my eyes, I kiss back letting me taste the alcohol in his breath. Right away, he slips his tongue in my mouth and I do the same. Butterflies grew in my stomach and tightened up. My insecurities get worse when he grabs my boob with his right hand and holds me with his left. I decide to relax and put my arms around his neck and soon, I'm so close to him that I can feel the bulge in his pants. Things get more intense but my fun is ruined when I finally hear "zero!"

Niall slowly takes his hand off my boob and pulls his lips back. They're wet like mine. He smiles and whispers, "great acting."

"Yeah. Acting," I remain to look at his lips until I finally draw my eyes to Harry who looks displeased. I thought that's what he wanted.

"Listen, Niall. I gotta go," I'm embarrassed and tears swell up in the corners of my eyes as I choke on my words.

Niall's smile turns into a frown as he says "No please stay."

I look at Harry who now looks pleased and I give him a sour look.

I get up and head out of the room where the game is still going on and I hear Niall say "text me please,"

On my way out the door, I grab the bottle of whiskey and walk home, drinking. Finally I get drunk enough and my vision is so blurry that I can't even see the text I got from Niall. I don't even care. I'm not even far from Niall's house and I pass out.

The next morning I woke up in my bed. But how did I end up here?