chapter 10

Mei's pov

The class was over and students is starting to go home. I was got called out in the chairman room. I saw grandfather sitting and called me.

Mei you know your responsibility as the aihara heir right? Grandfather said in a serious tone.

Yes grandfather i said in a monotone tone.

Good you know that you need to get married, i know that you already know the date of your marriage, grandfather said

Oh god i wanna protest right now but i'm too scared of grandfather, i wanna be with yuzu not the person grandfather choose. I just nodded.

Grandfather stand up and place his hand in my shoulder and smiled. I decided to postpone your engagement and pick another person. I know that you aren't ready yet.

I just nodded when grandfather but inside i'm celebrating because my engagement is postponed and i'm gonna enough time to fight for my love.

I hope yuzu forgive me. But i suddenly remembered what happened earlier. Shai kiss yuzu on the cheek. I hope i'm not too late to fix the mess right now.

But the door open and the least expected person entered the door. Yuzu...

Yuzu's pov

After class i got left behind to bring the paper work for the academy to gramps and have time to think alone.

Akame send the files about Mr. Sato every details that i need to know. Alright tonight is the start of my mission of Mr. Sato case.

I entered the chairman office I saw mei. Hey mei and gramps. I approached gramps. Chairman this is the paperwork that you requested to finish for today, I said in a serious voice.

Gramps nodded and said thank you yuzu. Mei yuzu is helping in the academy paperwork and the student council starting tomorrow.

I saw mei nodded. Mei let's go home now it's getting late. I grab mei's hand and called the driver to get us home.

Fast forward...

We finished eating dinner and sitting in the living room. Mei didn't really talk and just ate, left and got to our bedroom.

I entered the bedroom, mei was sitting in the bed. I sat beside her. Mei i'm going somewhere but gonna return later please lock the door and never open it even if someone knock, i said in a serious tone.

I gave her a phone. Mei use this when something happen. Okay? Mei stared at me. She grab the collar of my shirt and kiss me hungrily. My eyes widened but i return her kiss.

After the passionate kiss that we shared. I fix my collar and kiss mei in the fore head. Gonna be back later, i saw her blush. Cute~~~

I grab my bag that holds stuff needed for my mission.

Mei's pov

Yuzu's gonna be going somewhere, i can't control myself anymore and kiss her hungrily after the kiss. I saw her smiled. I wish that we can go back the way we use too.

I'm thinking too deeply and got knocked into reality when yuzu kiss me in the forehead. I blush like a tomato. I heard her chuckle after that she left.

Yuzu come home early i want to be with you... I slowly drift into sleep.

Yuzu's pov

I walked out the apartment in a hooded outfit. I was greeted by Akame and told me the details and we arrived in front of a mansion where Mr. Sato reside in, it was full of armed guards.

I got geared up with my two daggers and my gun.

I was Infront of the gate and the guard stop me

I was Infront of the gate and the guard stop me. Who are you and what is your business in this hour?

The guard said in a serious tone. I'm Zu and Mr. Sato said to come here.

The guard look at each other then they attack me with their swords. Hmm.. too slow.. i dodge their attack, while dodging i slice their necks in the process.

Zu is my code name in the organisation. The merciless and dangerous Zu.

I opened the gate and more guards rushing to me and some are in the backs with their guns.

They tried to shoot me but failed they are too slow i dodge the bullets and caught some the throw it back at their head.

Hmm.. the guards is too slow , I sliced all of them on my way in the mansion. Not a single wound or tear at my body and clothes.

I entered the mansion and more guards has come to stop me and the results is the same. They died by my hands using my daggers.

I got in the office and saw Mr. Sato with 2 guards. WHO ARE YOU? Mr. Sato yield.

Geez you don't have to yell ya know. My name is Zu, i'm sure you heard that name. I stared at deadly and laugh like a mad man.

I saw him trembled in fear. Of course anyone who encounter me will trembled in fear because not a single target has survived.

The two guards attack me quickly. Their quite skilled such a pity to kill them, well there are still enemies.

We clash sword for a while but I saw Mr. Sato is scaping. Such a waste I wanna enjoy a little bit but gonna kill them now.

I snuck behind them and slash their neck at the same time. I grab my gun and shot Mr. Sato's leg.

I got to him. Well Mr. Sato this is the end and your punishment for all the crime that you did.

Mr. Sato was screaming. Don't kill me if you kill me they are gonna kill you. Curse youuu!! You are gonna die in the most painful way. That was his last word before i killed him

The place has so much scattered blood, it can be called a pool of blood

Yeah yeah i heard that a couple times.
I stared at him coldly. I called Akame for the clean up team.

I got to the car and Akame congratulate me.
Good work as always Ms. Zu. I nodded weakly i'm really tired.

I got to the apartment and showered. I slipped into bed, i didn't even realize that i was hugging mei. I just drifted to sleep.

To be continued..

Vote if you want more chapter gonna upload another chapter later