chapter 3

No one's pov

After spending a long time studying it's time to go home. Yuzu was about to go home but suddenly mei got close to her, grab her hands and drag her away to the chairman office.

Yuzu's pov

What the hell? Mei? Why did you drag me here? Mei was silent for a while and then suddenly she pin me in the table and then kiss me. I blushed more as our kiss deepened.

It was not an ordinary kiss, it was so rough and forceful that i just melt in her kiss. Not even thinking of anything other than to kiss her back passionately.

Mei's pov

After school i can't hold back anymore, i wanna talk to yuzu and i need answers for my questions i drag yuzu in the chairman office.

i heard her questions but i didn't answers , not wasting a single moment after we entered i pin her in the table and kiss her roughly. I miss her lips, touch, and her addicting smell.

After 2 minutes our lips parted, a string of saliva was visible. I asked her, Yuzu aren't you gonna explain to me what happen. Why suddenly you are the CEO of the okogi company and one of the richest person in the world?. I asked her none stop but she only stared at me and stayed silent.

Yuzu's pov

After our kiss i don't no what to feel. I'm so confused in the moment. She already left me but out of nowhere dragging me here and then kiss me? What the heck?

I heard her say questions about the event has happened. I just stayed silent. I'm not in the mood to answer those questions.

I break free from her grip. I was about to get out but she reached out for my wrist. She grip my wrist so hard it's starting to hurt.

Then in that moment i saw her cry. Hot liquid was pouring in those beautiful vibrant violet eyes.

Mei's pov

I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't even realize i was crying. I needed answer. I wanna feel yuzu, her warmth, the smile that make me feel at ease.

Yuzu i'm sorry if i hurt you. Please forgive for running away from you but please answer my question. Who is you fiance?

Yuzu's pov

I couldn't handle my rage anymore. Why does she even care, if i have a fiance. Doesn't she already left me for some guy?!

Mei why do you even care if i have a fiance? Didn't you left me for some guy gramps set you up with?

I'm really confused right now. I have no right to be angry with you. Because we all have responsibilities. You are the heir of the aihara. Back then you have 2 choices to be with me or follow gramps. You chosen to follow gramps and the academy.

My goal is not to change you or having you choose me. My only goal is to make you feel love. Mei i love you. But right now i cannot answer your questions.

Mei's pov

Every word that came from yuzu is like knife stabbing my heart. Yeah i hurt her so much. I don't have the right to question her. I cry harder the more yuzu talk.

Yuzu your right, right now i don't have a right to asked more questions. I'm sorry. I think we should get going, it's getting quite dark.

Yuzu got out of the room but stayed for a little bit. I'm gonna make this right. I'm gonna get yuzu back. When i can i'm gonna tell grandfather and fight for our love.

I walk out of the room and after checking the academy. I got home. I didn't have any appetite for anything. I just got to my room and fell a sleep.

Yuzu's pov

After what happened in the chairman office. I got home and got to my bed. I was really confused of what happened today.

I'm really tired of thinking already. I got up and got to my desk and check on the calendar of what's the event tomorrow is and then it hits me. Ohh.. yeah.. it's already TOMORROW. Tears falling from my eyes, i sob harder each time.

To be continued..

Author's note

Sorry if the chapter is short. What do you think? Vote if you want another chapter. Who do you think yuzu's fiance? And what do you think is the event tomorrow? Say tune.. See you in the next chapter