chapter 2

Yuzu's pov

After having a tour with the Takahashi family i went in the class i was greeted by harumin and i was surprised shai takahashi is in my class she introduced herself and sensei ask that she was seated with me .

Sensei didn't even point the direction of my seat, she just got beside me. I heard my classmates murmuring. I just ignored them.

Shai's pov

I entered the classroom and introduce myself. I got seated with Ms. Yuzu, i thought she's gonna be scary because she have wear a serious face when we met but she's fun to talk with and we hang out after school.

She was so beautiful her blonde hair really complement her face, her bright emerald eye's is so mesmerising, i'm so lost in staring in her eye's, i think i'm falling for her, i need to keep reminding myself she's engaged.

She's nice but i know in business matter, she is known as the business tyrant. Many company has been take down by her and her company has been reign in the top for years.

Yuzu's pov

Having talking to shai, she was funny and very beautiful i must say her silver hair and red eyes, she looks like a princess in the story that has come to life, Hi that's the only thing i said
She called me Ms. Yuzu, i said yuzu is fine, i extend my hand and then said let's be friends.

To my surprise she agreed. After school we hang out for a bit and i got home to the apartment change in more comfortable clothes. I see a note in the ref saying mom gonna be home late.

Then i remember that i'm gonna only cook for 2 people not 3 because mei left me to marry some guy gramps has pick. It's so frustrating.I finish eating then i got to my room sign the paper works needed for the whole week.

I have called my secretary to pick them up. I cried myself to sleep tomorrow gonna be a tough day because mei isn't here anymore. The love of my life have left me maybe i'm not enough for anyone.

Mei's pov

After school i got home not in the aihara apartment but in my grandfather house. Grandfather greeted me and excuse myself because i'm tired. I got in my room change in my night gown.

I stared at the celling recalling what happened today, i actually can't believe what happen today. Yuzu was actually a billionaire and not only that she has a fiance?! Didn't she love me? Why? Ohh i just remember i'm just like her too i have a fiance and left her maybe it's for the better or not.

I wanna be with her but how? Will i tell my grandfather about our relationship.

Maybe he's gonna approved because yuzu's background? Yuzu is actually genius did she just pretend to be dumb in front of us? I'm getting tired of thinking i need answers, i'm gonna ask yuzu tomorrow.

Thinking will only got me nowhere. After a long night of just thinking i fell asleep.

Yuzu's pov

I got up early it's 3 am. I needed to go to the company and do what's needed to be done. I got ready, called my secretary to pick me up. It was a silent a peaceful ride. After a stressful morning i look at the clock, i'm gonna be late.

I got the keys of a Lamborghini and drive there fast. Yup i have a 3 years driving experience. I got there in time i got out of the car.

The look of the student faces fascinates me so much, i wanna laugh so hard but in that time i saw mei, i felt pain in my heart. I just stared her coldly and act like nothing happen, completely ignored her. Then got in the classroom.

I was greeted with a smiling shai, i saw her blush a little bit. I smiled back and then sensei arrived and started the lecture.

Shai's pov

When yuzu arrived i smiled at her, i didn't realize i was blushing a little bit.

She smiled back and greeted me.
Having see her face and talk to her bring me so much joy, my heart beating so hard right now, it's like we are in our own little world.

Mei's pov

I got up early in the morning, my eyes hurt from crying. I got to the school and i was in the front gate greeting and checking the student and i check the clock it was getting late I haven't seen yuzu but suddenly a

Lamborghini arrived to my surprise a running yuzu was coming. She look at me coldly and ignored me. Pain was the only thing i could feel. I wanna cry but i need to be strong.

This is the situation made by my decision. I will make this right. I got to the classroom then i saw yuzu and shai talking and smiling at each other. I look away, if i see more of it it's gonna hurt me more.

Author's note

Gonna stop there, did you like my story? Sorry non of your questions gonna be answered in this chapter.
In this chapter mei realized what's her decision has become and regret it.
I'm sorry for the grammatical error here. It's my first time writing a story hope you all like it. Till the next chapter.