chapter 4

Shai's pov

I got to school early than anyone else. I'm waiting for yuzu. I'm really excited to see her face again. Yuzu got in the classroom a little late but when i saw her face.

She's wearing a gloomy expression. It's like saying don't talk to me right now. Hey yuzu are you alright? She didn't even answer me. She just got to her seat and kept quiet. I wish i could do something for her.

Yuzu's pov

I wake up early. It was not a peaceful sleep. I got dreams of what happened in the past. I got up and do my daily routine.

I was walking in the street then suddenly Harumin gave me a suprise attack. I was not in the mood to talk to any.

I stayed silent in the way to school. Harumin didn't bother me maybe she noticed that i didn't want to talk to anyone.

When we walked inside the classroom I was greeted by shai but i stayed silent. I was in my own world that time thinking of the event of the past.

I was just waiting the class to be over to go there. I didn't saw mei anywhere but it's for the better that she doesn't see me like this.

Harumin's pov

I saw yuzu walking to go to school i gave her a suprise attack but i only saw the gloomy expression she's wearing. Her emerald eye's are dull.

Hey yuzuchii~~ it's early in the morning to have that face. I laughed. She just ignored me.

I didn't bother her anymore. She's going through a lot right now. Maybe after class i'm gonna ask her why she's like this.

Mei's pov

I saw yuzu going in the school but i noticed that she was wearing a gloomy expression and didn't talk to others.

I sighed, i had too much work today. I don't think i'm gonna attend the class.
But I can't focus in my work, i keep thinking of yuzu.

No one's pov

After spending the whole day in having class finally it was finished. Yuzu didn't talk to anyone. She just got up and left the classroom in a hurry. Shai, harumin, and mei noticed that yuzu was in hurry.

They decided to follow the blonde. They meet each other in there way following yuzu. They just shrugged the fact that they all decide to follow yuzu. They just joined each other.

They followed yuzu come in a flower shop and she come out with a bouquet of flowers. They were confused because what's the bouquet flowers for?

They were shocked when they arrived  in a cemetery. They see the blonde placed the flowers and then yuzu cried and bended her knees.

Yuzu's pov

After school i hurriedly left the academy. I got what i needed in the way. After a while i arrived at the cemetery. I was shaking but i continue to go and got to her grave. I put the flower and i cried.

I'm sorry Aiko, i didn't visit you often i was very busy but i'm here now. I miss you so much Aiko. I wish you can just save me from the pain that I'm experiencing right now. I love you Aiko.

You remember the promise that i said before you die? I kept it, i have found another but she left me for another.

She choose her responsibilities and follow gramps. Even though i can help her ease from those responsibilities. Maybe i'm not enough for anyone.

It's getting late Aiko. I better get going i will visit you again tomorrow. I love you Aiko. My love for you will never fade.

No one's pov