Childish

"I've decided that we need to have a date." Gally declared while we walked back to our hut, I was on crutches but he helped if I slipped.

"Our last date was in the glade on the watch tower. That was a long time ago." He chuckled.

I smiled, "Can we just do something simple? Stargazing, uh.." I trailed off, not being able to think about what else there is to do.

"You wanna go stargazing?" He opens the door for me.

"Yeah. Stars are pretty."

"Not as pretty as you." He tapped my nose, putting on an old lady voice.

I grimaced, "Never say, or do, that again."

"Why, dear?" He tapped my nose again, continuing the voice, "Don't you love me?"

"I love you, not your grandma."

"You two have very strange conversations." Minho laughed, leaning on the door frame of our hut.

"Min Min, you can't say anything. You have weirder conversations with Fry."

He rolled his eyes, "Vince wants to have a meeting. I thought I should come get you."

"Kay, thanks, man." Gally patted his shoulder while we passed him.

..

"As you all know, we got Newt back." Vince smiled at the boy in a wheelchair beside me and Thomas.

"We also had Ava Paige within our grasp but she blew up the building before we could do anything. So, she is still, somehow, alive and that is a problem. She won't stop until she's gotten Thomas and y/n. You two are her keys."

"Fantastic." I grumbled, "Do we know where she is?"

"She's somewhere down south, we aren't sure of the exact location. But, we have to act quick. We will send out a team, to search for where they are, in the plane-ship thing."

"Right," I cleared my throat, "Let's make a name for it so we aren't calling it the 'plane-ship thing' because that's annoying."

"I agree and I've only been here for a few days. It's confusing and stupid." Newt said, nodding his head.

"I have a name!" Fry held his hand up.

"Fry, you don't have to put your hand up to say something." I laughed.

"Oh, sorry," he lowered it, "I think we should call it Winston."

I smiled weakly at the idea. Most of us knew why he was picking that name. After all, the two of them were best friends.

"Winston? What kind of name is that?" Brenda growled.

"He was our friend. So, don't say anything stupid." I snarled at her and she sunk further down in her seat.

"I think Winston is a great name." Gally said and the others hummed in agreement.

"Winston it is." Newt shouted but then broke out into a coughing fit.

Thomas grabbed him a glass of water and quickly gave him it, stopping him from choking.

"Newt, you should probably go back to the med hut." Harriet advised.

"No, no. I'm fine." He waved his hand, licking his dry lips.

"Whatever you say." She shrugged.